Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The teacher followed the student to have sex with her and impregnate her.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Veteran
★★★★
A 45-year-old teacher from the Leningrad region begged for sperm from her student. The woman began to show unhealthy interest in the student from the 9th grade. The boy studied at another school for a while, and then returned to the village again and began studying in the 11th grade. According to the parents, the teacher actively spread rumors about her pregnancy from a teenager. She also threatened to take her own life if he did not reciprocate her love.

The boy was scared and began to avoid the teacher, who created fake pages from girls on social networks and sent him invitations to dates allegedly from them. Finally, the stalker decided to visit her lover's family, having previously sent a copy of the sperm donation agreement.

In the end, this woman decided to visit her student's family.
Before that, she sent them a copy of the sperm donation agreement.

Attempts to meet with the boy's parents were unsuccessful. The teenager's father tried to reason with the woman, and they even agreed on a truce. However, on August 10, the teacher came to their house again. Then the boy's father contacted the police.

Attachments

• IMG_20240819_185232_919.jpg
    IMG_20240819_185232_919.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20240819_185229_528.jpg
    IMG_20240819_185229_528.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20240819_185225_066.jpg
    IMG_20240819_185225_066.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 52
  • X1zmvRK_KcE.jpg
    X1zmvRK_KcE.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 46
Show the Chad's face too nigga, let me know how subhuman i am

She does not look like in the pictures

She looks really good for her age

Show the Chad's face too nigga, let me know how subhuman i am
I attached it, but the face is blurred, since according to Russian laws, the faces of minors cannot be shown without facial development.

i can already see that he mogs the shit out of me :feelsUnreal:

I attached it, but the face is blurred, since according to Russian laws, the faces of minors cannot be shown without facial development.
Even with that blurring he mogs me to Tartarus and back, holy shit.

It is known that the guy she was harassing was 185 cm tall and played hockey professionally for the national team of his region.
Jfl, and here I thought about writing that I was sure that he was some athlete but I deleted that. Literally every blackpill trope you could have in this story is here:feelskek::feelskek::feelsUgh::fuk:.

Jfl, and here I thought about writing that I was sure that he was some athlete but I deleted that. Literally every blackpill trope you could have in this story is here:feelskek::feelskek::feelsUgh::fuk:.
The black pill is the law. It operates in any country in the world, whether it is the United States or Russia.

if i was in his shoes i wouldn't reject

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back