Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The Tao of Health and Long Life"

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
I read a book called "The Tao of Health and Long Life", and this is the useful information I was able to gather

I copy and paste my messages in another thread:
I have a book literally called "The Tao of Health and Sex" in which it talks about these things, it basically says that the human organism is composed of yin and yang and that when one of the two energies gets out of control, diseases begin to occur. That the key to vitality is found in balance... then he goes on to describe chinese sexual techniques, dietary control, what exercises to do and what not to do, tai-chi techniques, gives examples of Chinese who lived to extraordinary ages (exceeding 150 years), etc.

Buddhism ended up penetrating China and becoming an important part of its culture, so one could assume that the beliefs and culture ended up mixing anyway.

In one part of the book he mentioned how the Taoists recommended not getting emotionally excited to prolong life, not becoming angry or sad (basically being a fucking stone), all in order to live longer.

He also discouraged intense exercise.

---
My Opinion:

I support no-fap, the ideal would be not to masturbate and just cum in sexual relations (or not even do it at all, the book I was talking about talks about this and how to retain semen in the sexual act, it also talks about the benefits of semen retention).

But here we are talking about exercise, the Asian race is not very physical in general except for the Mongol tribes who were great conquerors (and those from SEA who are recognized for their Muay-Thai)

Caucasians and practically any other race have more physical drive than these yellows, of course hard exercise is going to be bad for them, but it benefits other races with more testosterone.

the message of Taoism and Buddhism were addressing specific ethnic groups, whether they were aware of it or not, their teachings cannot be applied universally.

These religions/cults/movements or whatever you want to call them adapt perfectly well to the idiosyncrasies of the Asian individual, but not to the rest.

I'm going to have to start making threads like these.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back