Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Taliban Is Sending Women At Work & Universities Back Home To Their Rightful Place (This Whole Afghan Conflict Is Life Fuel)

afghan will stay dirty poor under taliban rule

Femoids are sheeple, The moment the system that benefits them is pulled under them, They are stuck begging for the men they shitted on all this time to come and help them, But look at where they are at now. Karma at its finest.
They just do what ensure their highest life experience from a flesh stand point . They just scan their surroundings and adopt to ensure their survival as long as possible .
The Taliban warriors entering Malala's village are probably the highest status men she has ever come across
:yes::yes::yes:

Allahu Akbar

Stay mad IncelTears and the like

The world is changing, the pendulum is slowly beginning to swing back in its original direction, and when men grab a hold of it this time, they won't let go

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AfghanConflict/comments/p4as3i/in_heratwomen_who_attend_university_told_me_today/

FORWARD!
722DAA57 C049 4548 80CD E95E80D96B57

True we need a higher birthrate. However feminism is not 100% the culprilt, (for example its impossible for most young people to move out due to soaring rent, too much corporate power,corporate welfare/loopholes and america is not very pro family despite touting "muh family values" how the fuck are you supposed to afford a family if you rush to automate everything and work in a "service economy")

Plus the jihadi stuff takes too much energy compared to EASIER solutions. (like you need militant groups to force women into slavery, have them cover up, being angry all the time etc).

Why not just do what hispanics do? They don't need militaries, slaves, and seem happy. (have you ever seen happy muslims? they always seem angry and always babbling obscenities!:feelshaha:) while on the other hand hispanics are partying, dancing, street racing, and just look happy.

Go to a hispanic neighborhood. you don't see women chained up/in burkas. Women still hold jobs, and even go to school in some cases however their is a light match-making culture and a high birth rate. (plus some hispanics get the relationships out of the way THEN go to school. Plus unlike whites where you are supposed to move out, hispanic parents help their kids raise families and even live under the same roof. A woman with a child at home will be less likely to thot it up at a frat house than a woman without a kid ESPECIALLY if her parents are helping her care for the child). Hispanics are actively paired up by the community. (Abuelita MAKES DAMN SURE her grandson is not incel and pairs him up with a girl she knows from mexico or church). in fact many sisters help their little brothers get partners. No point putting a lot of energy into putting women into slavery when you can have women WORK FOR YOU. (ie pair bonding, and even SHAMING other women who thot it up. when the parents are helping the daughter raise her kid they make DAMN sure she does not thot it up. No slavery required just the community to enforce a soft-patriarchy rather than using expensive jihadi militaries).

-sadly us whites and blacks don't have this. we are forced to use a homosexual dating app (look it up this documentary explains the homosexual origins of tinder
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8JMQUoKto
)

- in a nutshell, soy/liberal is crap, jihadism is too resource intensive. But the hispanic match-making culture is the perfect goldly locks zone. women are happy. (hispanic women in my neighborhood are partying but look happy, are married, and have kids

-i just think the whole jihadi larp is too much energy to achieve what you want when their is a MUCH EASIER way to do it!

I wouldn't be surprised if he blocked you after reading this tbh :feelsseriously:

Best thing I read today! Taliban please don't became a cuck and allow women to work. They are my only hope from getting rid of this cancer from this earth called feminism.

OFc its a fucking neet who is saying this, a fucking loser who never left the basement, u fucking creep dont even have the balls to look at a womens eyes, haha, u probably really skinny or really fat irl and wouldnt do shit if someone pushed your back you little beta bitch. You are laughing at women getting raped, but u wouldnt when i would come to your home and cut off your dick and made you my slave. Your mother and sister are either gonna die, or i keep them as sex slaves. Give me your adress and ill find and kill you. I will shit on your home, piss on your grave, im gonna slit your throat. Im gonna come with my ak47. How do you wanna die with a rope or a gunshot? You can chose. Me and my boys gonna find your ip adress dw. 60 mins we are infront of your trash house. Count every minute from now on. We are nearer than you think.

Are these talibans allowed to have multiple women at once or just one? Also are they allowed to have underage girls? Also these talibans would never rape their precious wifes right :feelshaha:. Fuck imagine shitting and pissing on your personal slave wife after a hard day of work :feelsEhh: Thats what all men deserve who work their ass off.

OFc its a fucking neet who is saying this, a fucking loser who never left the basement, u fucking creep dont even have the balls to look at a womens eyes, haha, u probably really skinny or really fat irl and wouldnt do shit if someone pushed your back you little beta bitch. You are laughing at women getting raped, but u wouldnt when i would come to your home and cut off your dick and made you my slave. Your mother and sister are either gonna die, or i keep them as sex slaves. Give me your adress and ill find and kill you. I will shit on your home, piss on your grave, im gonna slit your throat. Im gonna come with my ak47. How do you wanna die with a rope or a gunshot? You can chose. Me and my boys gonna find your ip adress dw. 60 mins we are infront of your trash house. Count every minute from now on. We are nearer than you think.
I was just joking guys :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i would never kill someone

I wouldn't be surprised if he blocked you after reading this tbh :feelsseriously:
Nothing he said there was trollish or outright illogical, and he clearly puts efforts into his posts (unlike some users on this forum), that shows that he's actually genuine, not spamming the site with "quirky" short posts for jokes

afghan will stay dirty poor under taliban rule
I'd much rather be dirty and poor and fucking my jailbait wife than clean and rich and jerking off to hentai, playing video games and contemplating suicide every single day

JFL if you think those poor guys with wives and children are as mentally beat as us, they would not trade lives with us even if we paid them

then move to afghan
No reason to move to afghan, over the next few years this victory is going to have an effect on the entire world, a lot of Islamic states like Saudi Arabia that were loosening the rules they place on women are going to start tightening up again in response, just watch and see

Soon moving to a 1st world Islamic state like Qatar will be a very good option as they will be as strict as Afghanistan

Last edited: