Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Taiwanese Incel society

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm back.

So you might see: Sow Believers 母豬教 or Sow Teachings (depending on the translation) refers to Taiwanese men who are dealing with the fact that Taiwanese village women will only date economically productive men. Various male communities have formed on Taiwanese BBS boards devoted to dealing with singledom they believe arises from women who will not settle. (FROM THE INCEL WIKI)

We call betabuxxers "recyclers" aka 「回收業者」

There's this guy called "OBOV" who is sort of the Taiwanese equivalent of Azavii (former admin of r/incels) or blackops2cel in that the Sow Believers jokingly refer to him as wise. Like me, his parents were doctors, so I sort of emphasize with him.

When I was banned I hanged out with them online, and yeah what they said make sense.

Last edited:
What's written in the pig image?

BTW the only reason i'm pursuing my physics degree is because i'm ACTUALLY INTRESTED

Semiconductor

I'm not that enthuastic, I just want to be a remote game devloper and rot in peace
Your a stemcel ricecel like me. Nice. Do you live in Taiwan?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back