Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Swiss government dedicates 5,000 troops to protecting World Economic Forum

Jfl, the swiss private banks are where the pedophile are hiding their money anyways. Not surprised the pedo government also wants in on this western hegemony of the world.

Didn't they have their own troops?
Bildschirmfoto 2023 01 12 um 183848

Didn't they have their own troops?
View attachment 695395
I have seen this inage about 3 years ago and rationally it doesn't make much sense to cause a headline by requesting police from government itself

But, remember Jews obey Talmud and it states that goyim is nothing more than a roach, so this could just be for their own entertainment

Yes even if they are globohomo. If they succeed with their plans, the world will be drastically transformed.
Do you think the transformation is gonna help us ascend?

Do you think the transformation is gonna help us ascend?
No, it will probably make it even harder but I already gave up on it anyway. Might as well see the world go full way insane

No, it will probably make it even harder but I already gave up on it anyway. Might as well see the world go full way insane
You shouldn't be rooting for the satanic globalists. The world they envision is not a world you would want to live in.

You have a government issued number that sends out a tax bill to you every year. Your movements and activities are recorded, monitored, and controlled (if you get out of line) by their intelligence services. They can arrest you, freeze your bank accounts, seize all of your property, and even make up lies about you if you prove to be an obstacle or enemy of any of their puppet states.

Canada, for example, is a globalist puppet state. The Canadian convoy protests that happened early last year demonstrated the reach of the globalist's tentacles and their resolve in shutting down anything that goes against their agendas. In addition to arresting and throwing charges at protesters, they froze the personal bank accounts of anyone who was involved in the protests and exercised their complete dominance and control over those citizens. An interesting fact is that over half of Canada's ruling government cabinet is bought and paid for by the WEF, and this is just what's public knowledge. When you're open about how you're the puppet master of a leading Western government (Schwab himself has personally praised both the Cuban's son and his major ministers) you know it's over for that country.

You are already nothing more than tagged and collared slave cattle who is as free to roam and do what he wishes within the confines of the pen holding you (the laws and state boundaries under which you're subject to). The globalist dystopia will be at least 50x worse than the current status quo, if it were to be implemented worldwide. Believe me, brother, you don't want that. I'm an accelerationist doom coper and even I don't want that, because I understand just how bad and rotten it's going to get.

Not only that. They will also secure the airspace with their F-35A's

Last edited:
You shouldn't be rooting for the satanic globalists. The world they envision is not a world you would want to live in.

You have a government issued number that sends out a tax bill to you every year. Your movements and activities are recorded, monitored, and controlled (if you get out of line) by their intelligence services. They can arrest you, freeze your bank accounts, seize all of your property, and even make up lies about you if you prove to be an obstacle or enemy of any of their puppet states.

Canada, for example, is a globalist puppet state. The Canadian convoy protests that happened early last year demonstrated the reach of the globalist's tentacles and their resolve in shutting down anything that goes against their agendas. In addition to arresting and throwing charges at protesters, they froze the personal bank accounts of anyone who was involved in the protests and exercised their complete dominance and control over those citizens. An interesting fact is that over half of Canada's ruling government cabinet is bought and paid for by the WEF, and this is just what's public knowledge. When you're open about how you're the puppet master of a leading Western government (Schwab himself has personally praised both the Cuban's son and his major ministers) you know it's over for that country.

You are already nothing more than tagged and collared slave cattle who is as free to roam and do what he wishes within the confines of the pen holding you (the laws and state boundaries under which you're subject to). The globalist dystopia will be at least 50x worse than the current status quo, if it were to be implemented worldwide. Believe me, brother, you don't want that. I'm an accelerationist doom coper and even I don't want that, because I understand just how bad and rotten it's going to get.
Some Freaks just want total controll of Others.

Swiss are the jews of Europe

I will explain again, for the thoudandth time, what the Great Reset is.

None of you have read or will ever read Karl Marx of your own volition, but read this:

This “alienation” (to use a term which will be comprehensible to the philosophers) can, of course, only be abolished given two practical premises. For it to become an “intolerable” power, i.e. a power against which men make a revolution, it must necessarily have rendered the great mass of humanity “propertyless,” and produced, at the same time, the contradiction of an existing world of wealth and culture, both of which conditions presuppose a great increase in productive power, a high degree of its development. And, on the other hand, this development of productive forces (which itself implies the actual empirical existence of men in their world-historical, instead of local, being) is an absolutely necessary practical premise because without it want is merely made general, and with destitution the struggle for necessities and all the old filthy business would necessarily be reproduced; and furthermore, because only with this universal development of productive forces is a universal intercourse between men established, which produces in all nations simultaneously the phenomenon of the “propertyless” mass (universal competition), makes each nation dependent on the revolutions of the others, and finally has put world-historical, empirically universal individuals in place of local ones. Without this, (1) communism could only exist as a local event; (2) the forces of intercourse themselves could not have developed as universal, hence intolerable powers: they would have remained home-bred conditions surrounded by superstition; and (3) each extension of intercourse would abolish local communism. Empirically, communism is only possible as the act of the dominant peoples “all at once” and simultaneously, which presupposes the universal development of productive forces and the world intercourse bound up with communism. Moreover, the mass of propertyless workers – the utterly precarious position of labour – power on a mass scale cut off from capital or from even a limited satisfaction and, therefore, no longer merely temporarily deprived of work itself as a secure source of life – presupposes the world market through competition. The proletariat can thus only exist world-historically, just as communism, its activity, can only have a “world-historical” existence. World-historical existence of individuals means existence of individuals which is directly linked up with world history.

This is late phase capitalism. It is absolutely driven by the tendency of the rate of profit to decline.

The only solution?

OIP 5

DURRRR I HAET COMMYUHNISM AH LUV CAPITUHLISM MUH FASCISM MUH J00Z

You're retarded.

Last edited:
to be fair if anything for us westerncels it will increase our (me as a 29 KHHV its over) odds of ascension women have everything provided by the gov if the gov goes broke and cannot subsidize them then back to the kitchen for these toilets.

I will explain again, for the thoudandth time, what the Great Reset is.

None of you have read or will ever read Karl Marx of your own volition
Your arrogant assumptions are funny.

We're well aware of what late stage capitalism is. The "Great Reset" isn't late stage capitalism itself. It's a byproduct of the system attempting to maintain it's power, influence, and relevance. Every thing, entity, system and person does this. You ever seen a living this in its dying throes? Even animals and life itself does this. It clings on to life in however way it can to keep on keeping on.

There's nothing special about this reset. It's just the dying throes of the animal that is capitalism.

Your arrogant assumptions are funny.

We're well aware of what late stage capitalism is. The "Great Reset" isn't late stage capitalism itself. It's a byproduct of the system attempting to maintain it's power, influence, and relevance. Every thing, entity, system and person does this. You ever seen a living this in its dying throes? Even animals and life itself does this. It clings on to life in however way it can to keep on keeping on.

There's nothing special about this reset. It's just the dying throes of the animal that is capitalism.

It isn't dying. It's just getting started. The overwhelming mass of humanity will be absolutely immisersted before this is over. 40% of the United States still maintains something like middle class lifestyles right now. That's all going bye bye.

The small business owners will strike first. Because they think if they elect Trump or whoever he'll stop it. They'll get crushed and immiserated, driven back into the ranks of the workers not in ones of dozens but thousands, tens of thousands. And the Trumpist elite are just as much a part of it as anything.

This isn't DURRR SATANIST JEW PEDOPHILES. It's capitalism. Just capitalism. It will absolutely succeed - humanity will be immiserated en masse. Property will be stripped from the workers to prop up profits, and only world revolution will alter it. The only alternative will be to abolish property for the capitalist class, which will end capitalist production and start communism. It will look like Morlocks vs. Eloi from Wells' Time Machine by the time it's done.

Last edited:
Hold on. Before we proceed, are you simply describing what is, or are you attempting to prescribe what ought to be? I need to know what I'm getting myself into here.

It isn't dying. It's just getting started. The overwhelming mass of humanity will be absolutely immisersted before this is over. 40% of the United States still maintains something like middle class lifestyles right now. That's all going bye bye.
Let's entertain this notion and suppose that there now exists in the world only the property holders (the capitalist masters, the corporate feudal lords) and the working class (slaves, serfs) who own nothing. What do you suppose will happen when we take this to the extreme? (It's usually best to test for the asymptotic cases.) You'll have more capital (resources) siphoned off to the master class and the slave class will have continuing dwindled capital (resources). Over time this will reduce the population of the slave class, which will reduce the overall capital of the master class, since there are less resources to give them.

Now you have a situation where the master class needs to sustain the slave class. This effectively makes the slave class chattel and property. At this point there is no more capital to be gained, no growth to be attained, no progress, no advancement. The problem (among a slew of problems) is that there is no endgame to capitalism. It's like a cancer, it just keeps growing uncontrollably until everything around it is consumed and collapses.

What you're saying is just starting is in fact the first steps towards its own death.

This isn't DURRR SATANIST JEW PEDOPHILES. It's capitalism. Just capitalism. It will absolutely succeed - humanity will be immiserated en masse. Property will be stripped from the workers to prop up profits, and only world revolution will alter it. The only alternative will be to abolish property for the capitalist class, which will end capitalist production and start communism. It will look like Morlocks vs. Eloi from Wells' Time Machine by the time it's done.
Those two things are not mutually exclusive.