Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The sweet release of death is not that far away

Ragellsaveus

Ragellsaveus

Mental & Manlet
-

It is just like going to sleep. I´d love to work for dignitas tbh

Just here for the irony this is a lifefuel being about dying sooner

Just here for the irony this is a lifefuel being about dying sooner

The possibility of a painless and quick death makes life more enjoyable imo, It´s a reminder of how death isn´t that far afterall

Please I want this, I want that, foids and normies hate me so much this is the solution, just make this shit legal and free for incels please I want to die

I admire that woman so much.
I couldn't do it though. I'm a coward.

The possibility of a painless and quick death makes life more enjoyable imo, It´s a reminder of how death isn´t that far afterall
So's a shot to the head or jumping off a building. Plus euthanasia is $$$

i have a solution to your problem

KSG2__31610.1412617043.jpg

I love to live. Just bec. of my hobbies. Sometimes they dominate my lust about sex (mental sex) and romantic love.

The way they talk about it so casually is surreal and disturbing.

ironically being truly immortal would be the worse torture possible - even if we do get reincarnated at least we start w new memories and bodies each time. If we had to keep just one memory and we’re never able to restart or die it would be truly a nightmare

I hope by the time I hit my 30s somewhere more accessible legalizes euthanasia for younger men. I think the one country that offers euthanasia only offers it for old people.

It’s a lot easier with a painless drug and under the supervision of medical staff.

I don't trust the universe enough to believe that death is a release or a solution. If your consciousness and of all it's complex despair can be created by the simple, stupid, meaningless act of two idiots having sex, what else can happen to you/it? And if time goes on forever, that means that in theory every single possibility can and will happen eventually, which could very well mean that in some way your consciousness will be subjected to every possible torment imaginable. We're trapped in eternity. And if we're lucky enough for death to be a definite and final end to our existences, that's still an incredibly sad and lowly experience for us as beings. The best thing we get is literally nothingness. Thanks universe.

euthanadia could be as ez as u eanna die judy come to this place and we end u. but instead nope mag laws mah ethics msh human dignity they can all suck my balls

euthanadia could be as ez as u eanna die judy come to this place and we end u. but instead nope mag laws mah ethics msh human dignity they can all suck my balls
Jesus this made me wanna due just by trying to read it

Fuck,this video made me go to the bedroom and take a look at my gun...no,not yet,it's still too early.