Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The surgery pill is the hardest to swallow

• Thread starter Cerebral hypoxia
  • Start date
Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
I know I'll look so much better with a rhinoplasty thanks to shops. But the risks involved are scary. First the cost, it'll be about half my life savings. But that's alright I'll give that up. But what concerns me is the risk of failure or that it won't look as good as I thought. Then I'd have to get another and just like I'm out of cash

Another thing is the social risks which I'm more concerned about. I'm a bit of a normcel as in I have a job, a couple friends, and family. I know for a fact I'd lose the respect of everyone. How would I even justify this. I'd be a laughingstock

Plastic surgery is extremely taboo for men in really everywhere except maybe California and South Korea

do binaural beats in place of surgery and tell your "friends" to go fuck themselves.

Don't waste your money. Only women spend their life saving to look like shit and please their sugar daddy. It's taboo for men because esthetic surgery is a ridiculous feminine problematic.

do binaural beats in place of surgery and tell your "friends" to go fuck themselves.
Just do retarded meditation shit bro

How is listening to this shit going to help? It makes me have a headache.

Another thing is the social risks which I'm more concerned about. I'm a bit of a normcel as in I have a job, a couple friends, and family. I know for a fact I'd lose the respect of everyone. How would I even justify this. I'd be a laughingstock
Even though I understand you being a normcel..this still should never be a deciding factor.

You are better off getting in touch with the clinic where u can get the surgery and talk with a doc or representative about the risks etc. That will give you more confidence in deciding if you really want this. Good luck.

PS and then what do you think will happen? Women will start chasing you?

PS and then what do you think will happen? Women will start chasing you?

Even if. If youre 21+ its most likely over. The most important time of your life filled with rejection and humiliation

The surgery pill has nothing to do with "risks" or "cost" rather the surgery pill is that surgery will do nothing to fix genetic trash.

The surgery pill is that surgery is largely a cope and even a waste of time.

I know for a fact I'd lose the respect of everyone. How would I even justify this. I'd be a laughingstock

Plastic surgery is extremely taboo for men in really everywhere except maybe California and South Korea
so? fuck em. a womans life is based on fakery. who cares if you try and ascend

plastic surgery is cope, bro.

ijWKDlI.jpg

plastic surgery doesnt do shit, bro

6NyKQXi.jpg

it´s not worth it, bro.

images

if you are genetic trash you will always stay genetic trash, bro.

XhH0yt7.jpg

plastic surgery is cope, bro.

ijWKDlI.jpg

plastic surgery doesnt do shit, bro

6NyKQXi.jpg

it´s not worth it, bro.

images

if you are genetic trash you will always stay genetic trash, bro.

XhH0yt7.jpg
Poorcels will claim those pictures are photoshopped

Poorcels will claim those pictures are photoshopped

Because they probably are with no way to validate them. On top of that none were actually legit ugly before.

Video blogs showing before and after are much more reliable, but again, there's nothing there that can give a truecel hope.

rhinos are cheap as fuck

if 5,000 is half of your life savings i feel bad for you bro

if 5,000 is half of your life savings i feel bad for you bro
Yeah I've only got 10k. The pain of being a low IQ poorcel wagecuck. Could definitely be worse though

id say go for it but I'm from California

There are a lot of good doctors in Brazil, I can dm some if you guys are interested.

The real problem with surgerymax is that it can only fix some problems in a satisfactory way, like gym, 7/10 stacies or chadlites are the ones who benefit the most, if your whole face is misshaped or lack some good structure, you'll problem only look different and slightly better after surgeries.