Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Superman blackpill

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
These are all the actors who played a live-action version of Superman, in order:

oKTmdT8.jpg

Full Size

In all their representations: even with peak facial aesthetics, Clark Kent, the shy, goofy and unfashionable reporter is ignored by the roastie Lois Lane and other femoids.

When they are the confident and heroic Superman, however, suddenly all femoids are in love with him and Lois has an intense craving for his superdick.

Ignoring the whole shtick that only glasses and hairstyle change makes nobody recognize him as Clark, it still couldn't be further from reality. 
Clark Kent would slay just a much as Superman, even with inferior fashion and confidence. Why? Because he still retains the same FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME.

If the Clark / Superman interaction behaved like SHAZAM, where he's an incel in normal form and a Chad in super form, then it'd make much more sense.
73174163b25fd73c05b108fc0aebf37c--captain-marvel-character-reference.jpg

Each actor is Chadier than the last

Christopher Reeve is still the best Superman though. He played Clark so differently that the secret identity was at least semi-plausible. He was a superb actor and his paralysis and death was a tragedy to those who grew up with his Superman.

That said, even the 1978-87 movies were pretty Black Pilled. Lois didn't give a fuck about Clark until she found out his secret in the second movie.

https://i.imgur.com/3cmSlbW.jpg

3cmSlbW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wIwvPIS.jpg

wIwvPIS.jpg

BlackPill47 said:
Christopher Reeve is still the best Superman though. He played Clark so differently that the secret identity was at least semi-plausible. He was a superb actor and his paralysis and death was a tragedy to those who grew up with his Superman.

That said, even the 1978-87 movies were pretty Black Pilled. Lois didn't give a fuck about Clark until she found out his secret in the second movie.
I seriously doubt even Clark/Reeve with his great goofiness would have trouble with women.

Alex_Bones said:
I seriously doubt even Clark/Reeve with his great goofiness would have trouble with women.

Fair point. He was just mogged by his Superman alter-ego, despite being a 'Chad with glasses' 50s throwback. He only had eyes for Lois, but he may as well not exist for her when Supes was around. He didn't even betabux or nail Lana Lang. In all those movies, he only got laid in the second one. Lacy wanted to fuck Clark in the fourth movie, but he cucked himself because he still wanted Lois.

He only had eyes for Lois, but he may as well not exist for her when Supes was around.
In fairness to Lois, Kal would intentionally ham it act and be intentionally nerdy and incompetent as Clark as part of his disguise.

Peter Parker essentially did the same thing, he was confident as fuck once he got the powers but would LARP as his old nerdy self to keep his identity secret.

Both of them could have (without powers) become more mature and competent and maybe impressed the foids but they became characatures locked as fumbling teens on purpose.

Christopher Reeve is still the best Superman though. He played Clark so differently that the secret identity was at least semi-plausible. He was a superb actor and his paralysis and death was a tragedy to those who grew up with his Superman.

[UWSL][UWSL]Superman of 1978 is horrible, overestimated and terrible. Personally, I'm surprised by the popularity of this movie. One of the most popular comics/superhero movies of all time would be at least fun. This movie fails a lot in almost every way. The script is so horrible, the special effects are terrible and the performance and the dialogue are absolutely atrocious. Firstly, I am surprised that Reeve receives many compliments for his interpretation from Superman. He was horrible as Superman/Clark Kent. It portrays Superman as an endless flow of clichés. It shows no absolute emotion like the character and was a great piece of cardboard in the whole movie. I mean Superman saving cats ??? Lex Luthor of Gene Hackman was tacky, stupid. And since when does Lex Luthor have hair? Overall, the movie was terrible. The plot was extremely stupid. Superman comes back in time to save Lois Lane ??? The special effects were ridiculous. Superman flies so slowly that it is ridiculous. I know it was in the 1970s, but seriously.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Superman's Richard Donner films were not very faithful to comics.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]For example, in comics.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Clark Kent was not a clumsy and silly as Christopher Reeve interpreted him.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]In the comics, he was a "kind and polite reporter".[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Zack Synder's Superman was the first time Clark Kent was portrayed in a movie according to comics.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Those who think Clark Kent must be a clumsy clown reveal that they never read the comics.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Christopher Reeve is still the best Superman though. He played Clark so differently that the secret identity was at least semi-plausible. He was a superb actor and his paralysis and death was a tragedy to those who grew up with his Superman.

keep crying for gigachad