Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The suffering of teen parents puts a smile on my face.

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
If there's anything that I absolutely love, it's hearing about teenager's lives being destroyed after an unwanted pregnancy. Sex-havers being punished and being miserable simply fills me with joy.

When I see a pregnant teen mom who is clearly enduring a great deal of pain having to carry a baby around inside their small body, I rejoice.

When I hear about the pregnant teen mom who has to give up her college dreams because she can no longer afford tuition and has to devote all her money to her baby, I rejoice.

When the parents of pregnant teens scold and even disown their own children for their irresponsibility I rejoice.

People having to deal with a plethora of negative outcomes as a direct result of their idiotic sex-live is pure lifefuel tbh.

There's always a tradeoff for that level of degeneracy; I don't feel bad for them, they should be completely cut off of any government benefits and forced to fend for themselves if they wanted to fuck so badly. :feelsaww:

Miring Based Karma Enjoyer.

There's always a tradeoff for that level of degeneracy; I don't feel bad for them, they should be completely cut off of any government benefits and forced to fend for themselves if they wanted to fuck so badly. :feelsaww:

NTs are inferior...Nothing New.

Re: If i get 150 replies ill give out my ip
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182475775Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:37 PM CST
Very nice. Typical inexperienced schoolchildren that do not understand the actual significance of an "IP Address." Especially in the hands of novice "script kiddies" who truly believe that "DDOS Toolkits" are highly-effective. Provide us with your IP address as promised, I doubt that many of the individuals responding can harm you significantly.

I feel bad for the kids though. Must be brutal.

I'd like to have a word with the cunt who invented contraceptives. Imagine how many sex havers would be fucked rn if it wasn't for that shit.