Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Student Room

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Does anybody use this forum?
I personally can't stand it. It's filled with snobby pseudointellectuals and bluepilled cucks who pin their whole existence on getting all A* grades and think going to Oxford University makes them somehow a high value individual and better than everyone else.
I can't imagine anybody who's not a truecel talking about chemistry A-level exams 24/7 on a internet forum.
JFL at the lifestyle and relationships section

Last edited:
Its like bodybuilding.com where half of it are chinese trolls

So my school is ranked 33 in the world by ARWU and 34 in the world by USNews.

I would say 80% of the students there (Including the highest achievers grade-wise) are not very intelligent. They just study a lot.

That is to say, they are probably low IQ individuals who just have a commitment to studying. I don't know if this is the case at higher ranked institutions.

Also with a "prestigious" university, half the people got in by fucking in the admissions officer or "knowing someone."

One time I was reading a thread from there, OP was asking girls if they are repulsed by low t facial features in men. The girls in the thread were saying they weren't repulsed by them, jfl they lie to themselves.

One time I was reading a thread from there, OP was asking girls if they are repulsed by low t facial features in men. The girls in the thread were saying they weren't repulsed by them, jfl they lie to themselves.
yeah alot of foids and bluepilled cucks. It reminds me of socialanxietysupport

Never heard of it. Top sticky in that section: "Still a Virgin in your Twenties? Some advice..."

Its all full of cucked shit about how you should wait to have sex because it make sit more special and how its actually a good thing you didnt experience normal sex or relationships in HS.

TSR is on par with mainstream reddit in terms of how bluepilled it is.

Never heard of it. Top sticky in that section: "Still a Virgin in your Twenties? Some advice..."

Its all full of cucked shit about how you should wait to have sex because it make sit more special and how its actually a good thing you didnt experience normal sex or relationships in HS.
sounds about right kek, just found a couple of threads on incels

Its full of ethnics like every forum on earth

I used to troll that forum in the relationship section where you can post anonymously. Alternative/goth/emo foids for days. The people on there are laughably politically correct and cucked. Some of the females are brutal too there and openly admit looks theory with no fucks given.

The posters there are only slightly more tolerable than Reddit posters.

And by that I mean, they are armchair pseudo-intellectuals that all believe they have some deeper understanding of humans and can therefore analyse behaviour and post structure to formulate 'smart' retorts to otherwise innocent questions. Reddit is only worse because its posters lack any form of self awareness.

Does anybody use this forum?
I personally can't stand it. It's filled with snobby pseudointellectuals and bluepilled cucks who pin their whole existence on getting all A* grades and think going to Oxford University makes them somehow a high value individual and better than everyone else.
I can't imagine anybody who's not a truecel talking about chemistry A-level exams 24/7 on a internet forum.
JFL at the lifestyle and relationships section

God, there's a thread were girls ask boy about "boy psychology" ... I found this :

Stacey : Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

Niceguy beta cuck : It depends. My friends for example run after looks. The shape. The clothes. All that stuff. Im more of the personality type of guy. Now you may go ahead and say "But hey Li0n you dashing stud- first impressions always come from looks and so a guy wouldnt notice an average looking girl and so wouldnt get to know her if her personalities rocking!". Well firstly, thanks for calling me dashing. But most importantly, thats wrong. Not all guys are like that. I for one arent. Ive been approached by many girls (sorry for sounding arrogant) but its always the ones not too caked up or what others perceive as 'buff' or 'peng' that leave a lasting impression on me. I just find them more beautiful? Now im not against make-up, again its your skin you do you. But I swear everyday, 7/10 girls I see look the same; same template Kylie Jenner Model. Girls- you dont need to look like that! Ive used this example before, but for me its like walking through a field of roses and noticing the one daffodil in the corner. So to answer your question- yes. I will find you attractive. But again I can only speak for myself :) (smiley included)

God, there's a thread were girls ask boy about "boy psychology" ... I found this :

Stacey : Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

Niceguy beta cuck : It depends. My friends for example run after looks. The shape. The clothes. All that stuff. Im more of the personality type of guy. Now you may go ahead and say "But hey Li0n you dashing stud- first impressions always come from looks and so a guy wouldnt notice an average looking girl and so wouldnt get to know her if her personalities rocking!". Well firstly, thanks for calling me dashing. But most importantly, thats wrong. Not all guys are like that. I for one arent. Ive been approached by many girls (sorry for sounding arrogant) but its always the ones not too caked up or what others perceive as 'buff' or 'peng' that leave a lasting impression on me. I just find them more beautiful? Now im not against make-up, again its your skin you do you. But I swear everyday, 7/10 girls I see look the same; same template Kylie Jenner Model. Girls- you dont need to look like that! Ive used this example before, but for me its like walking through a field of roses and noticing the one daffodil in the corner. So to answer your question- yes. I will find you attractive. But again I can only speak for myself :) (smiley included)

J U G G E R N A U T
L A W

they are mostly bluepilled, and therefore incredibly low iq

80% of the students there (Including the highest achievers grade-wise) are not very intelligent. They just study a lot. That is to say, they are probably low IQ individuals who just have a commitment to studying.
Could you imagine a truly high IQ person bragging about grades and extracurricular shit?

"Ive been approached by many girls (sorry for sounding arrogant)"
SmartSelectImage 2018 05 15 19 27 27

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back