Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The struggles of modern dating for a shy romantic

Long midface, big philtrum, horse face, asymmetrical face, nasolabial folds, uneven teeth, eyebags. She can still get Chad and Oofy Doofy, meanwhile her looskmatch is posting on here

Long midface, big philtrum, horse face, asymmetrical face, nasolabial folds, uneven teeth, eyebags. She can still get Chad and Oofy Doofy, meanwhile her looskmatch is posting on here
Brutal, I didn't notice these flaws in her

Why does my Pajeet mind looks past these flaws when it comes to mayowhores

just by looking at the comments you can see how people reacts, to a toileqt complaining about relationships vs an incel.

Most of the comments arr supporting her and agreeing with her because she is giving hopes for bluepilled that not every women cares about looks (spoiler: they do they just dont say it to your face to keep your attention for her).

If an incel made the same video he would have been gaslit into "not all women are like that, you will find one just keep searching"

Foids want bluepilled simps to keep hope and still believing in love because it's 100% beneficial for them as they can always act like a """tradwife""" despite a 2+ digits bodycount and get into a relationship with a cuck.

If a men is a social failure, he will stay like that, women always have a plan B like getting a betabuxxer cuck with dating apps or just plain out whoring herself, while men who are social failures are doomed to either homelessness or being a wagie if hes lucky.

Why does my Pajeet mind looks past these flaws when it comes to mayowhores
Because non whites are genetically wired to see every non obese white whore as Stacy

the one

Reaction GIF
I Love You Kiss GIF by MOODMAN