Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The Struggles of Dating as a Fat Woman"

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Landwhale writes an article about landwhales' struggle to find an 8+ male.

Yeah, you're a fat fuck with an unhealthy body. Boo fucking hoo.

Nobody wants to be decieved by some fat fuck. You are engaging in deception. How would you feel if a manlet lied about his height. Fucking hypocritical.

1. Good. Maybe it'll motivate your fellow landwhales to lose weight
  2. Try living in our shoes bitch. Brutal baldpill also.

1. You need it ngl
  2. You would considering 75% of a female's attractiveness is determined by her bmi.

7. You're lucky you have men willing to pursue you. We have none of the same.

10. You shouldn't reject most guys as a landwhale. You're not much better.

i wish i was born with different genitals

"The struggles of getting chads while being an obese piece of human garbage"

Tweet at this disgusting basic fat bitch tbh

This post needs to be pinned.

This is just further proof that we live in totally different worlds to these creatures.

i wish i was born with different genitals
not me
do you really want to be a woman?
it seems like such a soulless, empty existence tbh

“The struggles of living on Just Exist Mode”

Shit like this makes my blood boil :feelsree:Gotta visit one of those Pussypass denied threads now to calm down:feelsokman:

As a fat woman, she can put on 15 stone more, become bedbound, literally still have a boyfriend and a "sexual relationship" as they call it AND get pity from other people as well as get taxpayer's money from the government because she doesn't take care of herself.

Nice struggles you fat cunt, I EVEN fucking knew the image was going to be a fucking stupid bitch with dyed hair.

Why do all fat ugly women I see have dyed hair, piercings, tattoos and classed as "feminists". I'm fucking sick of this shit in this world.

Seriously foids have one job, don't be a landwhale and they can't even achieve that.

Fat foids are disgusting subhuman trash

As a fat woman, she can put on 15 stone more, become bedbound, literally still have a boyfriend and a "sexual relationship" as they call it AND get pity from other people as well as get taxpayer's money from the government because she doesn't take care of herself.

Nice struggles you fat cunt, I EVEN fucking knew the image was going to be a fucking stupid bitch with dyed hair.

Why do all fat ugly women I see have dyed hair, piercings, tattoos and classed as "feminists". I'm fucking sick of this shit in this world.

"mUh oppression"

Literally just lose weight. Try being short or born an ugly male.