Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Story of Ranjeet Singh. And in what way can "going outside" and "getting a hobby" get you a partner?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Eat NEET Sleep
★★★★
73d 22h 29m
See this "advice" appear among bluepilled communities very often. You have to hit the gym, go outside, be yourself and get a hobby.

Let's say you have your average 170cm 3/10 Pajeet, let's call him Ranjeet. What is he going to do? He can go to the gym, lift some weights and now let's say he now has intermediate to advanced lifter strength. Okay what then? Obviously, he goes outside, how else would he go to the gym? Does he approach random women on the street? Of course not, that's considered creepy.

Okay, so he has to develop some hobby. Ranjeet likes anime and video games a lot, so that's his hobby. But that's considered a hobby for losers, despite the fact that there are plenty of men in relationships who are into anime and video games. But whatever, so apparently, he needs to find a hobby where you have more women, perhaps he could join some kind of club. So Ranjeet does what any sane man does, he goes to a salsa club and signs up because he wants to be a dancer who is dancing with women. However, the staff see his ugly frame and face and see his Indian roots and therefore lie to his face telling him that there are no spots available and he needs to try again next year.

Devastated, Ranjeet seeks out a new hobby for his hobbymaxxing journey to find women who have the same interests as him. He figured, he can go to some vocational school to learn some language and perhaps meet someone there. He quickly realizes that his youth, his high school and college years were miserable so he quickly drops that idea. He thinks to himself "What will I do now?".

He decides to volunteer for animal care, a noble thing, he loves animals. However, he quickly realizes that despite the fact that he does work free, no one talks to him except for work. People avoid conversation with him. The women who work there have said they feel uncomfortable because of Ranjeet, and now Ranjeet was forced to quit as a volunteer.

Since Ranjeet developed a good physique from all that lifting and hitting the gym, he decided to do some sports. He signed up for the fitness club at his gym. After a week of attending the fitness club and trying to meet some new people, he got banned from the gym entirely for being a "creep", also known as being ugly. In the end he was better off being blackpilled because that way he could have avoided all this heartache, wasted effort and the ban from the gym.

No one knows what happened to Ranjeet after, he probably just continued with his life as a corporate tech slave at some company that barely pays him an average wage while his co-workers are earning double his pay.

@Transcended Trucel @based_meme

Last edited:
Rigatoni

Rigatoni

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
-
8d 6h 54m
Social circle maxxing

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
419d 10h 20m
Sad story which has definitely happens to thousands of Ethnics by now. Maybe hundreds of thousands no exaggeration.

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★
11d 12h 58m
While the scenario in my head was less extreme, this is essentially why I never bothered. Reading the writing on the wall sure as hell beats bashing into the wall headfirst.

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
14d 21h 12m
While the scenario in my head was less extreme, this is essentially why I never bothered. Reading the writing on the wall sure as hell beats bashing into the wall headfirst.
if you’ve never bothered = fakecel
sure it’ll be the most likely outcome but at the same time theres a small chance that it’ll work out and you’ll never know until you physically try

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★
11d 12h 58m
if you’ve never bothered = fakecel
sure it’ll be the most likely outcome but at the same time theres a small chance that it’ll work out and you’ll never know until you physically try
So any poor person is really doing it to themselves because they've never bothered playing the lottery?

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
14d 21h 12m
So any poor person is really doing it to themselves because they've never bothered playing the lottery?
yeah
although it would be more akin to a poor person improving their skills and applying for a higher paying job

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★
11d 12h 58m
although it would be more akin to a poor person improving their skills and applying for a higher paying job
yeah you're right, my bad
the real kicker then becomes -- at what point has one tried enough? How long and hard should one try before they're allowed to give up?

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
14d 21h 12m
the real kicker then becomes -- at what point have you tried enough? How long and hard should one try before they're allowed to give up?
honestly it depends on your rejection tolerance but id say once you’ve been rejected by like 15-20 different girls after maxxing everything out (body, fashion, softmaxxing, height frauding etc) it’s pretty much a wrap and you can rot in peace.
normies will say you should be delusional and keep trying endlessly but that’ll just cause you to rope sooner or later
but yeah if you don’t ask out even a handful of girls how can you know that it’s over jfl

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
209d 2h 55m
:blackpill: and KEK pilled.

The story of Ranjeet is all too common.

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★
11d 12h 58m
but yeah if you don’t ask out even a handful of girls how can you know that it’s over jfl
To be fair, I haven't completely forgone trying. I tried dating apps for a time as a litmus test of sorts; I'm sure you can guess how that went.

1337hikki

1337hikki

Heil Rodger 52314!
23d 11h 21m
Typical foid advice all they have to do is put themselves out there so simps will approach them :feelsjuice:

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
14d 21h 12m
To be fair, I haven't completely forgone trying. I tried dating apps for a time as a litmus test of sorts; I'm sure you can guess how that went.
yep dating apps are dogshit for sub chad
just try irl and see how it goes
rooting for you brah :feelsautistic:

tasm

tasm

Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven
★★
4d 12h 14m
I love mind your language, its a great show

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Recruit
★★★★
4d 9h 36m
Women don’t have hobbies.

>Salsa dancing class
Weird, single men will outnumber women 5-1 in a class like that.

>Anime
All dudes.

>Fitness
Still 90% and 10% fit women who are looking for gymchads

>Language class
Mostly dudes and maybe 20% women who like to “travel” (fuck strange men in foreign countries)

>Sports
All dudes and sluts who want to bang D1 athletes.

>Animal care
This one might have a decent amount of homeschool type women

Even when I was in a few band and music extracurriculars in highschool, it was still mostly dudes. Hell, I happened to go to Applebees on their Ladies Night. I only found out it was Ladies Night because the restaurant was packed with men who came alone drinking by themselves.

Go to a bar and you’ll see what I mean. This is why clubs make dudes wait outside while women skip the lines. They’re aren’t enough women who do things to keep the ratio balanced.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

METH PC
★★★★★
42d 15h 20m
Women don’t have hobbies.

>Salsa dancing class
Weird, single men will outnumber women 5-1 in a class like that.

>Anime
All dudes.

>Fitness
Still 90% and 10% fit women who are looking for gymchads

>Language class
Mostly dudes and maybe 20% women who like to “travel” (fuck strange men in foreign countries)

>Sports
All dudes and sluts who want to bang D1 athletes.

>Animal care
This one might have a decent amount of homeschool type women

Even when I was in a few band and music extracurriculars in highschool, it was still mostly dudes. Hell, I happened to go to Applebees on their Ladies Night. I only found out it was Ladies Night because the restaurant was packed with men who came alone drinking by themselves.

Go to a bar and you’ll see what I mean. This is why clubs make dudes wait outside while women skip the lines. They’re aren’t enough women who do things to keep the ratio balanced.
Women's "hobbies" are TIkTok and makeup.