Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Story of Hephaestus, the Ugly Greek God

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hephaestus was the only ugly god among perfectly beautiful immortals. He was the son of Zeus and Hera. [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hephaestus was born deformed and was cast out of heaven by one or both of his parents when they noticed that he was imperfect. I[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]n most accounts, Aphrodite is named as his wife, although she was unfaithful to him (with Ares, for one). Theirs was an arranged marriage by Zeus himself to stop the fighting over Aphrodite by the other male Gods.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Athena_Scorning_the_Advances_of_Hephaestus.jpg
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The ugliness of Hephaestus was sufficient for Hera to immediately reject the baby, and so the Greek goddess was said to have thrown her child off of Mount Olympus, and after a long fall, Hephaestus fell into the sea near to the island of Lemnos.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
100-130-17-728.jpg

[/font]
His own mother threw him down to the earth because of his ugliness. He was treated like filth by his own mother because of his deformities. Hephaestus had no place in this world of perfect beings.

RE: The Story of Hephaestus, the Ugly God

Hephaestus mogs me

Prometheus is the ER of greek mythology, and the imperfect mankind are the incels.

jackbud said:
Hephaestus mogs me

He does?

[attachment=2030]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 9.13.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 9.13.32 PM.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 138
https://incels.is/Thread-Mythology-20717

also this for some mythology discussion

lol thats kinda fucked greek mythology is too metal and also retarded

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

even the ancient sculptors realize the importance of maxilla law and undereye support

The Greek pill.

I really enjoyed this story. Even if you have powers that towers above normal men, it’s all cope. the only real power is face.