Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The story of a lot of men , sadly .

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
This is story of a lot of men , sadly .

Why god even created us just to feel disgusted by those who are better then us , by those who are even like and most importantly by ourselves . The disgust from my self by my sself is huge , deep down I know how incapable and worthless I am just because of my low looks . Just because of my low looks , everything bad is happening to me . the rejection , the avoidance , the subtle hidden reject by the members of same specie . They all wants us gone if we didn't just get more good-looking . Our personally , behaviour. Honestly , and honor ... doesn't matter . We are "important "to them as long we are needed . The earth belongs to the good-looking human and subhumans like us are just to serve and be bullied and made fun of . Everyone hates us , they want us dead gone . If somehow we are respected it's always because they need us somehow .
It's the hard truth , I can't hide it anymore , I won't cope any more . We are their enemies , just helpless parasites to them .

I always ask god how somehow I can change my appearance , isn't god of all things capable , all powerful , allthe merciful . Why the fuck he didn't help us , why he didn't listen to our pain and suffering , why he didn't give us guide , hope and simply and answer .

I swear I am almost losing my mind . I cope with neville goddard imagination teaching , I cope with my belief that god is of all things capable , I cope that one day because of my discipline (fasting , prayer , training , reading , meditation ,and hard work on my soul ... ) one day god will pay off , he will make me finally happy fulfilled free .
I am fucking pethatic , no money , no jobs , no respect , trapped in a society filled with hypocrites , liars , pretenders , coper who are getting shit on by the good-looking . Rubbing it in our faces . They have money , sex , admiration , god damn it they are even fuled with drive and passion in their life . While I just have no fucking drive or clear fulfilling purpose . Always in doubt , self hate and just being paralyzed . Some time I wish I was born paralyzed so they is no hope for me ever . Not just trapped see the light but never can reach it .

Well that was satisfying to write . I will stay put on the hope that one day god answers me and set me free . If god ever helped me I will share it all with you brocels and help you , I promise .

Why god even created us just to feel disgusted by those who are better then us , by those who are even like and most importantly by ourselves . The disgust from my self by my sself is huge , deep down I know how incapable and worthless I am just because of my low looks . Just because of my low looks , everything bad is happening to me . the rejection , the avoidance , the subtle hidden reject by the members of same specie . They all wants us gone if we didn't just get more good-looking . Our personally , behaviour. Honestly , and honor ... doesn't matter . We are "important "to them as long we are needed . The earth belongs to the good-looking human and subhumans like us are just to serve and be bullied and made fun of . Everyone hates us , they want us dead gone . If somehow we are respected it's always because they need us somehow .
It's the hard truth , I can't hide it anymore , I won't cope any more . We are their enemies , just helpless parasites to them .

I always ask god how somehow I can change my appearance , isn't god of all things capable , all powerful , allthe merciful . Why the fuck he didn't help us , why he didn't listen to our pain and suffering , why he didn't give us guide , hope and simply and answer .

I swear I am almost losing my mind . I cope with neville goddard imagination teaching , I cope with my belief that god is of all things capable , I cope that one day because of my discipline (fasting , prayer , training , reading , meditation ,and hard work on my soul ... ) one day god will pay off , he will make me finally happy fulfilled free .
I am fucking pethatic , no money , no jobs , no respect , trapped in a society filled with hypocrites , liars , pretenders , coper who are getting shit on by the good-looking . Rubbing it in our faces . They have money , sex , admiration , god damn it they are even fuled with drive and passion in their life . While I just have no fucking drive or clear fulfilling purpose . Always in doubt , self hate and just being paralyzed . Some time I wish I was born paralyzed so they is no hope for me ever . Not just trapped see the light but never can reach it .

Well that was satisfying to write . I will stay put on the hope that one day god answers me and set me free . If god ever helped me I will share it all with you brocels and help you , I promise .

I will burn a quran and insult mohammed to wish you luck.

Fuck Mohammed

God doesn't exist but religion exists. We need religion for coping and controling society.
Islam for example understand that female hypergamy has no limits that is why it controls it. Look at what happened to the west with feminism.

i'm an atheist friend but i can say that your hard work will be rewarded someday, maybe not by god but by yourself, always do the best you can and don't expect anything in return

I ask myself why all this suffering

why can't we be like the wolves or lions theyre all perfect and strong

I will burn a quran and insult mohammed to wish you luck.

Fuck Mohammed

View attachment 454805
You mean God (Allah), since they believe Muhammad is just a prophet.

I did the exact same thing you did, but the Jewish version. Prayed 3 times a day, follow the commandments, sabathmaxxx, Hitbodedut (meditation throughout the day), helping in charities and synagogue, etc. And guess what, I'm rotting of loneliness because of my subhuman face. I think at this point I have to admit that either it wasn't enough and never will be, God hates me or doesn't give a shit, or he doesn't even exist and I'm coping.

I ask myself why all this suffering

why can't we be like the wolves or lions theyre all perfect and strong
Look at penguins documentaries, they are same as us. There's bettabuxxing, cucking, raping, penguin Chads knocking up foids

. I think at this point I have to admit that either it wasn't enough and never will be, God hates me or doesn't give a shit, or he doesn't even exist and I'm coping.
It's the story of a lot of man . I am on the edge of giving up and just surrendering . Instead of cutting through life I will just respond to it , what happened happen and what will happen is already written . I will just watch life and respond to it and everything will come naturally just like the wayfoam chad , Stacie and normies spent their life . The difference is that their surrendering to life will bring them high life quality being at the top of the human hierarchy enjoying their natural existence . Well for us things at the bottom is just getting worse and worse until death . And they will just be laughing at us trying and coping from above . They already know this but never speak it . We are hated and unwanted there is only shame in that . A shame that god decided to put upon us .:feelshaha::blackpill::feelshaha::blackpill::feelshaha::blackpill:
maybe not by god but by yourself, always do the best you can and don't expect anything in return
I don't see things paying off with generosity . It pays off but it's definitely not for the ones who are already won the genetic lottery .
May be we will be forced to do things through our lives what ever it pays off or not .:blackpill:

Last edited:
It's the story of a lot of man . I am on the edge of giving up and just surrendering . Instead of cutting through life I will just respond to it , what happened happen and what will happen is already written . I will just watch life and respond to it and everything will come naturally just like the wayfoam chad , Stacie and normies spent their life . The difference is that their surrendering to life will bring them high life quality being at the top of the human hierarchy enjoying their natural existence . Well for us things at the bottom is just getting worse and worse until death . And they will just be laughing at us trying and coping from above . They already know this but never speak it . We are hated and unwanted there is only shame in that . A shame that god decided to put upon us .:feelshaha::blackpill::feelshaha::blackpill::feelshaha::blackpill:
I'm gonna keep pray coping until I'm 25.
After that I'm just gonna stop and give up, cause there's no point after.
Your youth is gone and you suffered through all of it rotting in loneliness.
Even if a woman comes after (cope), I'm going go tell her to go fuck herself, cause I refuse to be a beta buck cuck.
That's the only reason they would come be with you after your youth.

I'm gonna keep pray coping until I'm 25.
After that I'm just gonna stop and give up, cause there's no point after.
Your youth is gone and you suffered through all of it rotting in loneliness.
Even if a woman comes after (cope), I'm going go tell her to go fuck herself, cause I refuse to be a beta buck cuck.
That's the only reason they would come be with you after your youth.
If you keep praying from a Jewish stand point , I guarantee that you will end up no where . The Islamic scriptures such as the Quran and the hadith books speaks very badly about jews are categorise them as people of hell who are misguided by satan and their rabbaies especially the ones who are after the appearance of islam . I mean the antichrist or the dajjal is helping you create Israel right know and guiding you to hell . You jews didn't kill the real jesus , it was someone else and the true messiah or jesus is alive in heaven and will decent to kill the antichrist and eliminate isreal and set up islam above all . Jewish religion is over in my opinion .

If you keep praying from a Jewish stand point , I guarantee that you will end up no where . The Islamic scriptures such as the Quran and the hadith books speaks very badly about jews are categorise them as people of hell who are misguided by satan and their rabbaies especially the ones who are after the appearance of islam . I mean the antichrist or the dajjal is helping you create Israel right know and guiding you to hell . You jews didn't kill the real jesus , it was someone else and the true messiah or jesus is alive in heaven and will decent to kill the antichrist and eliminate isreal and set up islam above all . Jewish religion is over in my opinion .
Doesn't matter, Qur'an still says we are people of the book and the Torat is one of the four books mentioned in the Qur'an mentioned by name given to a messenger, with this one being given to Moses (pbuh). I'm an anti-zionist, and what the majority of Jews do isn't my concern, as I myself try to be a religious and devout kike and be a good person.

Surely the believers and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians – whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the last day and does good deeds – shall have their reward with their Lord and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve. (Ch.2: V.63)

Surely the believers and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians – whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the last day and does good deeds – shall have their reward with their Lord and no fear shall come upon t
Of course they will , but it's speaking about the time where islam didn't descend upon humanity yet . The moment islam is spread to you , your past religion doesn't matter anymore . As long as you are aware of islam and do not believe in it , you have lost . According to islam all past religion are abolished and only one will be accepted the moment god sent islam by Muhammad .

Of course they will , but it's speaking about the time where islam didn't descend upon humanity yet . The moment islam is spread to you , your past religion doesn't matter anymore . As long as you are aware of islam and do not believe in it , you have lost . According to islam all past religion are abolished and only one will be accepted the moment god sent islam by Muhammad .
It doesn't say that in the verse, it just says that Jews, Christians, and Sabians have nothing to fear or grieve, and that our lord will reward us.
If this is before Islam, then why would we be scared, and why would it address people who are already dead in this verse?

If you look at the chapter, this is clearly focusing on God talking to the Israelites who are alive now, and telling them to remember how he chose them above all other nations, saved them from pharoah in Egypt, and bunch of other stuff.

In the context of Al-baqarah, it clearly is telling the Jews (and others) they have nothing to fear if they follow the commandments they were given.

Most Muslims today don't want to agree with this and make excuses because knowing this won't incentivize other people to convert