Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The story needs me to be alone

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
It's the only way that I will stand opposed to such wicked vileness. Just a puppet on strings for muh "holy". I genuinely hate this world and all people who can't see the truth. Even in the blackpill community we still have bluepilled cucks.. They are all morally reprehensible.

Dig your hole and die alone

I'm sick of this place

Main character syndrome

Reading this thread gives me a feeling that you're one bad day away from ropemaxing.

Reading this thread gives me a feeling that you're one bad day away from ropemaxing.
Possibly today tbh. I've never felt such bitter resentment in my life. If someone so much as looks at me wrong I will beat their ass until they cry, and then I will beat them some more.

This god hasn't shown me any kindness, so why should I treat it the same? :feelshehe:

This god hasn't shown me any kindness, so why should I treat it the same? :feelshehe:
True, this planet was created to be our prison. The only copes I have to survive requires me to moneymax to enjoy them. All going according to their plan.

(TO ALL FBI AND GLOWING NIGGERS I DON'T PLAN ON HURTING ANYONE, I AM MERELY VENTING BECAUSE I AM SO ALONE AND DEPRESSED THAT I NEED SOMEONE.)

I should have been given all the whores that I want in this world. I DESERVE LOVE more then any of these blue pilled cucks that watch their wife get fucked right in front of them. If I was born chad I would be filling up their holes, as their "boyfriends" cry in the corner. BEG FOR ME SLUTS

I just saw a raven irl and thought about you @Cautious Raven
I hope this is lifefuel so you dont delete yourself

I just saw a raven irl and thought about you @Cautious Raven
I hope this is lifefuel so you dont delete yourself
i'm not feeling well :fuk:
teen titans raven GIF

the show must go on

drunk again?

True, this planet was created to be our prison. The only copes I have to survive requires me to moneymax to enjoy them. All going according to their plan.
He’s gonna leave the prison planet?

drunk again?

He’s gonna leave the prison planet?
the bitch will have me arrested or tried for something. muh harassment or some shit. So done with this world rn.

Some redhead whore I keep messaging when I'm drunk. Told her I don't care what happens to me, she should go fuck herself.
damn bro if you go at least ill know why

damn bro if you go at least ill know why
I don't want to go to prison because of something out of my control. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I genuinely used to love this girl, but now all I have in my heart is hatred.

There's nothing for me here. I'm just a lonely loser.

You know sucks? Aside from women?
Being drunk and miserable.
I'm right there with you