Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The status of OGs from r/Incels, where are they?

Ubilon

Ubilon

r/incels OG
-
I have been a participant in Incel Adjacent spaces since 2014 in R9k, and in the actual Incel communities since r/Incels in 2017, i have returned since long years of Coping just to see this almost unrecognizable with a bunch of Users registered in the last three years, new mods, new drama, althought i have to recognize that since Sergeant got doxxed and dropped his position things have been improving a Lot, less fakecels and Lookism.net faggots, apparently they all moved to TikTok to brainrot Zoomers

About the actual list if My memory don't falls this is the actual status of the most remarkable members of the community

Knajjd: Deleted his Incel accounts, last see in a Tranny Discord to the surprise of no one
Canino1997: Fellow Turk mentalcel compasión of the afromentioned Tranny(also Turk), apparently ran a shitcoin Scam and now is in some mental institution in Turkey
13k: Truecel bro, created Incel tv in YouTube to push the racepill and JBW theory, is MIA since then
Faceandlms: Blackpiller noncel, most famous in YouTube that in Incel spaces, don't know what happened to his channel
Azavii: r/incels mod Go MIA since the creation of the Forum, at this point he can be the Messiah
Ryo_Hazuki r/incels.mod: Last post was in 2023, MIA since then
Bronze: Truecel bro of mine, Dissapeared in 2023
Carkudo: R/Incels mod, still active in reddit
Zyros: Faggot attention whore chadlite, dissapeared in the first year of the forum
gambler: Greek Faggot fakecel, got banned
Dannymason: who cares lol
Lookismisreal: Notorious extremistcel, his rants in r/Incels and r/maleforeveralone are Legendary, last seen in 2022 in Reddit
A_virgin_nigger: Another extremistcel, no idea what happened to him

And there's OG who can remember other old members feel free to Add to the list

Last edited:
Knajjd: Still around on old forum splinter server

Canino: Sometimes active on twitter

13k: Still around, has a new channel, speak to him sometimes

FaceandLMS: Still around. Speak to him sometimes. Had a laugh at a video he @'d me about a couple hours ago

Azavii: MIA for 6 years

Ryo: Still aroundish. Left a server we shared a couple weeks back though

Bronze: Not around anymore, but share a server with him where he sends a message on occasion

By servers You mean discord? Damn almost all the old guard either roped, ascended, or is reduced to microservers in closet spaces of the internet, it have been 7 years but for me it almost like it was simultaneosly yesterday and 20 years ago, i feel like a old cel when i was 19 when i got turboblackpilled
Knajjd: Still around on old forum splinter server

Canino: Sometimes active on twitter

13k: Still around, has a new channel, speak to him sometimes

FaceandLMS: Still around. Speak to him sometimes. Had a laugh at a video he @'d me about a couple hours ago

Azavii: MIA for 6 years

Ryo: Still aroundish. Left a server we shared a couple weeks back though

Bronze: Not around anymore, but share a server with him where he sends a message on occasion

By servers You mean discord? Damn almost all the old guard either roped, ascended, or is reduced to microservers in closet spaces of the internet, it have been 7 years but for me it almost like it was simultaneosly yesterday and 20 years ago, i feel like a old cel when i was 19 when i got turboblackpilled
Discord yeah. Many rope, many just move on and cope elsewhere, others move to smaller communities with friends they've made and keep to themselves. Sadly, many do come back briefly from time to time, and nothing changes.

Takes a shit on the normie idea of "if you didn't hang around incel spaces, you wouldnt be an incel"... 99% of incels have never been part of an incel community though. So this logic falls flat instantly