Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of your room

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Say your boss and your crush enter your room right now. What is their reaction to what they see?

(asexuals and fags who claim not to ever have a crush please see yourself out)

My room is full of beer bottles

It's pretty clean and well organized.

You see I am autistic about keeping things in order.

But my life didn't change so fuck you Jordan Peterson

If it weren’t for the bed and distinct smell of ldar, they would think I just moved in.

My room is a little messy right now ngl

They'd be full of disgust,as i have manga and anime figurines
My room is a little messy right now ngl
Bane of Arthropods

It's fucking freezing here because I live in a wooden shack.

Dusty, boring, (all I have is a poster of Clint Eastwood and a decent tv) has a pile of dirty clothes on the floor and empty water bottles laying around. My bed is a cool red color and is clean though.

I dusted the desk and the top shelf.

My room is pretty ok. A little dusty here and there... but nothing major

tfw i dont have a crush or a boss

No crush nor boss. NEET is life.

If crush of culture - she would help to clean it

they'd wince a little but it wouldn't be bad because it's never something you couldn't clean up in 2-3 minutes (make the bed, clear tables and desk of stupid shit, put clothes back in the closet instead of leaving them piled on chairs and other weird spots)
If crush of culture - she would help to clean it

i don't have neither of those, but if i did they wouldn't think much of it, my room is tidy albeit a bit dusty in some areas. i'm a tidy guy and it's easy to upkeep the tidiness because i only use the computer, the bed, and the closet so there aren't many opportunities to make a mess. there's foids i find attractive, but there are none i think of as special or something so i wouldn't say i have a crush.

1. My boss would probably chuckle upon seeing how organised and tidy it is because he knows I'm a neat freak.

2. N/A because I don't have a crush.

I wont get in trouble if i keep messy at work and my boss has lost hope in me cleaning so he wouldn't care.

I don't have a crush since i rarely see foids IRL in my daily life.

my room is clean, id have to take down 1 poster that I wouldn't want them to see though

My room is absolutely clean.
I don't have any personal things in it.

My room is full of beer bottles
this but meth and pipes. Also abunch of just random trash like food chip bags and stuff. I also have some blood on the walls.

Anyone’s reaction when they walk into my room is to run away immediately tbh. Looks like a nutcases room

it doesn’t matter what my room looks like they will still think I’m a gross weirdo

clean but im ugly

i just cleaned my room :feelzez: :chad:

Very organized but with some weeb shit and military antiques / repros.

Acb1b5c1490c399f557f0556b0d2baf8

It's not much, but its home

it's just a random room, i am ugly not a retard who can't clean once or twice a week.

i don't have crushes anymore, since knowing my middle school crush was and is still a cumdumpster.

one time i saw a hobo who made a castle with cardboard under a bridge, he had a smile in his face.

I only hope to achieve but a small inkling of that mans happiness.

It's not bad, i'm not a lazy faggot in that aspect

Empty as fuck because I am too cheap to buy decorations. The only things in my room are a PC, drawer, and a bed