Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of this world is getting more and more pathetic every day

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I can’t cope with the ignorance of humanity. Everyone thinks, he/she is something special and acts like it. Everyone thinks, he/she is better than everyone else, while all of us are nothing more than weak and dumb monkeys, even if you are better than another human, you still are nothing more than a human. You go to the toilette to shit, you have to sleep, because you get tired, you will die one day, because your body is too weak to live eternal. So why do people act like if they will never die? Foids think, they are queens, but they shit their food out their ass every morning just as me. Men think, they are tough, because they are tall and muscular, but one bullet in the head and they are dead. Where is your toughness now? Where is your arrogance? You are nobody. Stop acting up, it’s pathetic, YOU are pathetic.

Last edited:
Yep, this even applies blackpillers

Yup. I truly and utterly hate everyone,

Based.
When every femoid thinks that she is special, none of them are. Every day they shove their own agenda into us and try to gain control over us. Who are they to dictate how we live our lives, what we think and what we are worth? Society be damned :lasereyes:

Can't stand this generation. At least I don't act like that.

40271.jpg

It's called ego and it is the biggest killer that ever walked this earth.