Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The state of this site?

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
I wanna know what people think of the current state of this site; Do you think that this forum is quite active, really active, dying, regaining traction, etc. or a mixture of all the above or something else entirely? I'm pretty new here, and new to forums in general, and just wanted to know what you guys think of the current state it's in. I was a little concerned with the number of members in total being not-so-much and like.. mainstream levels, but then again.. I hate crowded places.. both irl and in url.

Anyhow, thoughts?

It's doing pretty good right now from what I'm seeing, besides from the occasional LARPer and the occasional IT infiltrator but the mods usually ban them pretty quickly.

Glad to hear that it's doing relatively good. That's pretty relieving to hear.

ye ik, am newcel and youngcel lol
u also had online gf right

activity is recovering due to summer break and influx of new users, last few months were brutal

Instead of these state of the union threads, contribute more, you just joined.
activity is recovering due to summer break and influx of new users, last few months were brutal
Horray so well get a bunch of larpers and underaged kids.

Too many users getting banned tbh

It’s not as lively as it used to be tbh. Lots of users have been banned.
Instead of these state of the union threads, contribute more, you just joined.
JoinedMay 16, 2019

u also had online gf right
Correct, but I'd rather not discuss that, but if you are interested in knowing the entire unfortunate and really upsetting (imo) story, you may PM me or something or just talk to me on Discord or something. I can discuss it there, if you'd like.

JoinedMay 16, 2019
Alright, will do with some more less "state of incels" threads. Though.. I wonder if Story threads would be okay to post or if they're viewed as contributions.. I do hope that my threads don't seem too bad, or too lowIQ lol.
Probably going to ascend in the next 4 years.
nahh, with a body and face like this, not happening lmao :feelskek:

JoinedMay 16, 2019
Alright I'll contribute more myself.

This place is a graveyard. Everyone is banned.

It’s in tatters compared to what it once was and I’m speaking as someone who started lurking in June. I can only imagine how bad things must look from a Nov17cel’s perspective. We’re approaching stabilization but in the long term I’m seeing a slow decline. Only a big event can save this place now be it another high profile hit piece, shooting, or social media fiasco involving a prominent incel figure

It’s in tatters compared to what it once was and I’m speaking as someone who started lurking in June. I can only imagine how bad things must look from a Nov17cel’s perspective. We’re approaching stabilization but in the long term I’m seeing a slow decline. Only a big event can save this place now be it another high profile hit piece, shooting, or social media fiasco involving a prominent incel figure
I think another incel related shooting will result in this site being (((shut down))) tbh

Especially if they are a member here..

We can't really take another shooting at the moment tbh. We're too unstable. I think Tom's documentary will bring in some new users and some positive PR generally; I think that, though it'll have a smaller impact, it's what we need right now.

But yeah, the forum has gone downhill quite a bit.

Another shooting would tear this place down like they did with r/incels. Last thing we need now is another ER, if you unironically believe we need more shootings you are stupid because even bullets don't get through people's thick skulls.

It's decent, but in the end it's just the same 10 faggots posting all day everyday

Too many OGs banned. This place is OVER.

Only a big event can save this place now be it another high profile hit piece, shooting, or social media fiasco involving a prominent incel figure
2020: someone goes ER, police ask him: why? -> because we needed new users! :feelskek:

I can only imagine how bad things must look from a Nov17cel’s perspective.
idk man the first time i came across this forum was in January and February. almost everyone was a larper & is now banned.
don't forget this site originated from reddit, so a lot of soylords infiltrated.

Our peak is over, incels are a meme now and no point of discovery.

So many banned members here

After around July 2019 this site went downhill

Also @NEETAndTidy is a Fag larping as incel dating a tranny

It is not the same and im not even a old member here.
It was pretty dead but its getting a bit better.

I think another incel related shooting will result in this site being (((shut down))) tbh

Especially if they are a member here..
It very well could but another shooting is inevitable, we have no control over such things. On the other hand it could be another AM situation in which we get more of everything. More members, more lurkers, more (((journalists))), more government agents, and more normies who want to visit the zoo
We can't really take another shooting at the moment tbh. We're too unstable. I think Tom's documentary will bring in some new users and some positive PR generally; I think that, though it'll have a smaller impact, it's what we need right now.

But yeah, the forum has gone downhill quite a bit.
Our situation is untenable no matter how you slice it. Any amount of shootings could’ve shut us down just like how a shooting could be used as an excuse to tighten already stifling grip on the people. Wether or not this place will stand in the wake of another shooting is anyone’s guess but it will happen, and it’s going to continue to happen until the world governments and the private sector have completely sniffed out every possible factor which could lead to lone wolf violence. As for the documentary it will not paint us in a positive light as no one who relies on the fickle support of the people ever would. Even so, it doubt it will be any more popular than the various small time “documentaries” and podcasts about us

As for the documentary it will not paint us in a positive light as no one who relies on the fickle support of the people ever would. Even so, it doubt it will be any more popular than the various small time “documentaries” and podcasts about us
I just contacted Tom a minute ago asking about some more details about the Doc, like how many viewers they're expecting and when it will be released. I believe it's around an hour and a bit long, but you might have to PM @FrailPaleStaleMale.

2020: someone goes ER, police ask him: why? -> because we needed new users! :feelskek:
Why does everyone only focus on one word of that post :feelskek:. Ngl d have a good laugh if that was a future shoter’s sole motivation

idk man the first time i came across this forum was in January and February. almost everyone was a larper & is now banned.
don't forget this site originated from reddit, so a lot of soylords infiltrated.
Of course it can be argued that some trashneeded to be taken out but we haven’t lost active members solely to bans. Many have come and gone on their own accord and in tandem with the numerous bans the quality and quantity of threads have noticeably suffered
I just contacted Tom a minute ago asking about some more details about the Doc, like how many viewers they're expecting and when it will be released. I believe it's around an hour and a bit long, but you might have to PM @FrailPaleStaleMale.
I might talk to him about it but tbh I don’t expect much to come of this. Maybe a few inactive greycels here and there

I've submitted my ideas on fixing parts of the site for a while, but they seem to fall on deaf ears, but once again I'll say them:

• Post character minimum, 10 minute post wait-window. Allows for quality and defeats spam. The most common quality of RPers on this site: post spam.
  • Anonymous moderation. Many mods make enemies of people for no reason, many users make enemies of mods for no reason.
  • Loosen the leash on incel-idealism, "harassment", and "race-bait", tighten the leash on bragging and spamming.
  • Let Master handle all public relations/anything involving public announcements to the site.
  • Removal of the ban discussion thread. Causes unnecessary issues. High school girl gossip-tier.
  • Removal of post-count and date joined form public view. Creates an unneccesary and irrelevant caste-system/
The site is still overall good and done better than most, but the failed opportunity is unfortunate to me. Fact is, this site is about incels, the losers of planet earth. I don't expect everything to work right if we can't even get 1 girl to like us. Also, the incel hype is died down, for better or worse.

Last edited:
It's not as active as when I joined but it's not dying, it just changed tbh. Sure, some old users are gone but that is just life, people move along, in with the new, out with the old etc. Not everyone stands the test of time and the ones that do miss the ones that don't so they say that the forum is dying, but alas, that is not the case, people just miss their bros.

Sure, some old users are gone but that is just life, people move along, in with the new, out with the old etc.
You're right. Muh OGcels. So what? Those people aren't anything special. They aren't any more blackpilled or incel than anyone else. A lot weren't virgins. They just "got here first", and made it a gay good-ol-boys club. I speak to alot of the /r/incels GOBs, and they're alright folks, but alot aren't really as truecel as people think they are.

These people just wanna hang out with their gay friends on a website. Go talk on discord or something.

That would literally kill thi site, lets be real.
Why? Not all activity is good. Have you ever been to a big city? In Toronto for example, there's tons of activity... and its a shithole. Feminists marching down the streets, nonwhite invaders poisoning the atmosphere, traffic and people and it just hell. Compare it to a small/medium Ohio city... Not much going on, but everyone is lovely and things are better. Put this into a forum perspective: big reddit forums are active, but are shit; we know this. How about cuckchan? Much faster than 8ch, but way lower quality.

Most people have bigger issues with the post quality and not the "speed".

As a note, an exception would be given to thread OPs, who often would have to respond to multiple posts quickly.

Too many OGs banned. This place is OVER.
how long you've been around means nothing at all. this place used to be lookism-lite in its beginning and was chock full of garbage users due to the rules, understandably, not being as properly developed as they are now, and also due to the lack of any sort of vetting for new members, and so most "OGs" turned out to be totally fake trolls. the most popular and active posters in the "golden age" people love to praise were people like tellem-t, gambler101, itsover, kointo and etc. all of these were LARPers/trolls that certainly didn't belong in a forum supposed to be a safe haven for incels. sadly, the community seems to accept and like infiltrators such as these more than actual incels that contribute to this place as long as they find their posts funny.

You're right. Muh OGcels. So what? Those people aren't anything special. They aren't any more blackpilled or incel than anyone else. A lot weren't virgins. They just "got here first", and made it a gay good-ol-boys club. I speak to alot of the /r/incels GOBs, and they're alright folks, but alot aren't really as truecel as people think they are.

These people just wanna hang out with their gay friends on a website. Go talk on discord or something.
yes, exactly.

has only changed a bit since i joined

how long you've been around means nothing at all...

I just want fontaine back. His musings were exquisite. and catfishman because I'm too lazy to look him up on bitchute.

It's doing pretty good right now from what I'm seeing, besides from the occasional LARPer and the occasional IT infiltrator but the mods usually ban them pretty quickly.

It's not as active as it was a couple months ago, but that's mostly because a lot postmaxxers got banned.

This place is a graveyard. Everyone is banned.

View attachment 121616

Yes, we might have more users still here if the mods were more forgiving about petty infractions.

To answer OP's question though, I'd say the site is in decline. Forum culture as a whole is slowly disappearing.

I'm getting bored of it, but I will never leave it

I’ve been lurking since about June 2018. I’d say we peaked in December or January and it’s been downhill since then. None of the newer members have made much community impact.