Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ the state of this forum

Ethnics here are cucked ngl. The constant self loathing and inferiority complex that they have is laughable. All the while whites continue to shit on them

Trulet pathetic.

But hey, at least I'm a gorilla.

20200228 134324

mog e cus whit

Ethnics here are cucked ngl. The constant self loathing and inferiority complex that they have is laughable. All the while whites continue to shit on them

Trulet pathetic.

View attachment 209438
indeed, the op of that thread probably sucks white cock on the weekend

Whites have the superior genes, that much I can agree on.

That was cucked ngl

Where are my fellow whites at?

Ethnics need to cope with pan-Arabism and pan-Asianism jfl.

Trulet pathetic.

View attachment 209438
Gorillacels like u are a good example of self confidence and secureofthemselvescels. May be cope and all but at least we know society is at fault for our inceldom.
20200213 192914

White are God. You can't deny this. I tried denying it and lived in the Homeland of my ethnicity. The differences is too big, it would take more than liftime for ethnic standard of living to be close to a whites.

Whites have the superior genes, that much I can agree on.

True but the dysgenics and premises supported by the other side is truly retarded imagine hating on the master race the jews

This is so sad. I never met a non-White IRL, to me, it's difficult to imagine a non-White on the other side of the screen. Feels weird. Like talking to a woman.

(Did you know that on the Russian Internet, every boomer uses his/her real name? So it's quite weird to see so many female names... Is there an extension that blocks all female-written comments?)

ethnic self hate is gay

I hope mayo-kun will recognize me

bro I need to die rn
bro ur parents are funding your surgery, you probably don't have much time here left anyways. you can always slay jbs after that, you seem NT enough as well

I don’t like self hating white worshipping ethnics because they are not worshipping me

bro ur parents are funding your surgery, you probably don't have much time here left anyways. you can always slay jbs after that, you seem NT enough as well
I seem NT?

In all seriousness, why would you say that? I am on this forum after all lol

I seem NT?

In all seriousness, why would you say that? I am on this forum after all lol
You don't really seem autistic/weird like a lot of other posters here--maybe it's just your online personality, just what I've picked up on tbh. I may be wrong idk, you tell me.

You don't really seem autistic/weird like a lot of other posters here--maybe it's just your online personality, just what I've picked up on tbh. I may be wrong idk, you tell me.
I had somewhat of a normal social life in college in that I did go to parties. That could be a factor