Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of the new generation

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
Alright, story time. This shit is fucking gruesome man, the child foids these days are utter garbage. Ive witnessed 3 foids, around 12-14 years old who ready dressed like fucking prostitutes. They also had makeup on as if they were ready to get brutally raped by a horde of aids ridden refugees.
It's literally fucking disgusting how this filthy fucking generation has developed already, they're so young and already look fuckable or rather look like they want to get fucked. They will become brutal roasties if they aren't already fucking every kid Chads or 20 year old Chad's who are eager for some tight, minor pussy (like every other clear minded man, not like the fucking faggot cucks on IT, muh feminism, muh equality, yeah yeah, fucking suck a fat nigger cock you cucked faggots)
This generation is completely fucked and absolute garbage its ridiculous. The kid foids are getting hot as shit with 13 and become fuckmeats by 14. Just Imagine having a daughter in the near future or being a father right now.. Theres a good fucking reasons 95% of Chad's arent dads, they know exactly how their female offspring will act and know that they are going to get fucked by the age of 14 by either some class mate or some 20 year old Chad.
Just. Fucking. Lol.

This will probably go on IT and the cucks will scream "ShE'S juSt a ChiLd YoU SiCko!1!1! :soy:" but you're right.
Absolutely disgusting what is happening right now.

Sucks. As a millenialfag, my only hopeacope was that your generation would fix/blow up the hideous world mine and the generations before mine created.

in eastern europe it's the classic story, first some tall muscled fireman/lifeguard/gym instructor/etc takes their virginity when they're roughly 15-16, then that relationship immediately blows up because he tries to control her and force her to fuck him on demand and shit and they inevitably argue.
then she goes for some betas to rebound, and goes on lots of long hand-holding mushy dates with them in her late teens, and by the time she turns 20 she is either going back to alpha chads and becoming a total giga whore (90% chance) or is settling down with one of the betas who is her 'soul mate', while still staying in touch on FB with the fireman that fucked her when she was 16.

This will probably go on IT and the cucks will scream "ShE'S juSt a ChiLd YoU SiCko!1!1! :soy:" but you're right.
I've been on there once, I wont mind being there twice.
They are just blue pilled incels that dont want to admit that they are exactly the thing that they despise so much.
There are people who can ascend here, but there are none on IT, they will forever be cucked betabux at best.
But hey, I'm ok with their coping.

New generation of teen girls good for nothing, cannot even help in outsidemaxing

Read all the Ancient Greek philosophy you can find, it explains Clown World thousands of years in advance.

If you haven't already noticed the left wants to destroy Western Civilization, Western Civilization is founded on Greek philosophy, Roman Law and Christianity.

There has begun a destabilization and rewriting of history to dismantle Western Civilization from within. Do not mistake the degeneracy as "part and parcel" of Western Civilization, it has been subverted by enemies of the West who seek to destroy it. You're part of the subversion if you blame this degeneracy as being innate part of Western Civilization, because it isn't.

Read all the Ancient Greek philosophy you can find, it explains Clown World thousands of years in advance.

If you haven't already noticed the left wants to destroy Western Civilization, Western Civilization is founded on Greek philosophy, Roman Law and Christianity.

There has begun a destabilization and rewriting of history to dismantle Western Civilization from within. Do not mistake the degeneracy as "part and parcel" of Western Civilization, it has been subverted by enemies of the West who seek to destroy it. You're part of the subversion if you blame this degeneracy as being innate part of Western Civilization, because it isn't.
i wish i didn't feel the urge to help push it into the abyss, but I do.

in eastern europe it's the classic story, first some tall muscled fireman/lifeguard/gym instructor/etc takes their virginity when they're roughly 15-16, then that relationship immediately blows up because he tries to control her and force her to fuck him on demand and shit and they inevitably argue.
then she goes for some betas to rebound, and goes on lots of long hand-holding mushy dates with them in her late teens, and by the time she turns 20 she is either going back to alpha chads and becoming a total giga whore (90% chance) or is settling down with one of the betas who is her 'soul mate', while still staying in touch on FB with the fireman that fucked her when she was 16.

and yet they stay silent when news about a foid teacher fucking a young student male comes out.

Life is unsettling

It's a fable.