Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of the forum is incredibly boring now

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Old users have moved on and are replaced by new ones who will inevitably move on too, discussions are mostly low quality now with far less high IQ threads, and everything just feels the same with no improvements at all. There is no point making any friends here because everyone moves on and leaves eventually (all the good users are gone) and there is no sense of unity anyways. Your brocels would betray you for the first crumbs of pussy.

Overall, it feels less like a forum built for incels and more for edgeposting; venting posts about one's inceldom barely get any engagement and replies these days. Thus I find this forum very boring and repetitive now. I'll need to find new copes to fill the void.

I just go on /pol/ now. Also I do spread the blackpill on other outside forums

It's been a really bad week

remember i could lurk here for hours before i made a account, now i just pop in every once in awhile

Forum sometimes seems dead as fuck. There should be far more high effort threads in Inceldom discussion.

Forum sometimes seems dead as fuck. There should be far more high effort threads in Inceldom discussion.
I agree. However, there is not much encouragement nor incentive for that anymore - to spend a lot of time writing up a high quality post, only to get little to no engagement from others here, while edgeposting grants you far more.

I agree. However, there is not much encouragement nor incentive for that anymore - to spend a lot of time writing up a high quality post, only to get little to no engagement from others here, while edgeposting grants you far more.
:yes:

Overall, it feels less like a forum built for incels and more for edgeposting; venting posts about one's inceldom barely get any engagement and replies these days.
True words

All copes come to an end little buddy. :feelsrope:

You'll benefit from writing the post. Collecting your thoughts and expressing them is a nice cope and others will read and think about the post even if they don't reply.

Create incels.is 2.0 :feelsautistic: Now with upgrades and emojis, New features and away time aswell as counter.

We need historians for this
with the the amount of data here we would need not just historians but quite the large research team from various fields of study, i genuinely believe there is data here that would prove useful for quite a few fields of study

with the the amount of data here we would need not just historians but quite the large research team from various fields of study, i genuinely believe there is data here that would prove useful for quite a few fields of study
I agree.

When was the down fall?
Last Thursday and Friday. Time to load up and get paid.

Working Stock Market GIF by Adult Swim
Dogecoin Wall Street Bets GIF by The Doge Pound
Wolf Of Wall Street GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

I feel you bro ive been here since 66' since nam' all these millenial sissy boys ruining the forum