Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of soyciety in 2020

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Hy11j4bacom41

Also notice the pfp above the soyboy

He has to beg for it :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Jfl what is this creature

That face he makes when he wants to see le wifey getting fucked in the ass by Tyrone.

The face he makes when he needs to be put out of his misery like a diseased dog

Volcel, but I wouldn't pic above

Jfl what is this creature
Synthetic incel, he may have started normie but he was turned into this freak of nature by external forces such as soy consumption

Why would any man allow himself to be relegated to this PATHETIC position? Can soy really have this effect on men? I thought it was a meme for the MOST part

Why would any man allow himself to be relegated to this PATHETIC position? Can soy really have this effect on men? I thought it was a meme for the MOST part

I prefer to be incel than this

Jfl at landwhales treating soys like animals. If it comes down to it I'd rather be volcel then a cuck/soy

At least he's the one behind the wheel. Imagine being so drown in soy you would go as far as to put your own life at risk by letting Becky take command of the vehicle to make her feel more empowered. BUT HE PROBABLY DROVE HER TO CHAD'S HOUSE AND WAS BEGGING BECKY TO PET HIM FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD CUCK

I prefer to be incel than this
Being sexless is one thing, being sexless and dignity free is a whole new level of depressing.
Fuck cucks.