Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @The state of some "incels"

What has this forum turned into?

We need a gardener. A brutal gardener. An iron gardener.

Let me guess his join date: 2020.

I told you all this forum is becoming larpers.co.

Mods wont do shit except ban people for stupid rules while letting these clowns roam free. Im beginning to think the mods might be compromised.

It's actually not rare and the people who say they literally get zero matches are usually larping. Even truecels get a few matches when they first sign up, those matches just so happen to be scam bots that automatically match and message new users.

If someone here mentioned getting matched with a bot, they would get banned for being a fakecel.

I have a machete but it's blunt lol.
oh i just realised what the post said
lol truecel trait tbh ngl

I never get matches on tinder. Put my pics in Japan and got none JFL

It's actually not rare and the people who say they literally get zero matches are usually larping. Even truecels get a few matches when they first sign up, those matches just so happen to be scam bots that automatically match and message new users.

If someone here mentioned getting matched with a bot, they would get banned for being a fakecel.
They will match you with bots to sell you premium package, if someone gets banned for that it will be sad.

They will match you with bots to sell you premium package, if someone gets banned for that it will be sad.
People have been perma banned for far less.

"I think some girl smiled at me in 4th grade."

AUTOMATIC FAKECEL INFILTRATOR
BAN THIS IT CHAD FAGGOT CUCK

I feel more disgusted by @ChinaCurry 's screenshotted post below your quoted one.

Not true I mentioned getting matches with a bot many times and I wasn't banned or warned for it. I had literally no other matches. Just bots it was all 10/10 stacey bots msg some stupid scripted shit. Why would anybody get banned for being messaged by obvious 10/10 staceys bots? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Not true I mentioned getting matches with a bot many times and I wasn't banned or warned for it. I had literally no other matches. Just bots it was all 10/10 stacey bots msg some stupid scripted shit. Why would anybody get banned for being messaged by obvious 10/10 staceys bots? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
One guy says: "I matched with a bot on tinder".

Someone who doesn't like him: "Didn't you say you were 6'4 and had a chiseled jawline?"

Guy says: No, WTF?"

Guy who doesn't like him: "So you're a 6'4 had and you got tinder matches? MODS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME QUICK!!!!!!!!"

Mods: "Well you said the tinder match was a bot but someone said you were a 6'4 chad so that plus you admitting to getting a tinder match means you are a fakecel and a larper."

BANNED

One guy says: "I matched with a bot on tinder".

Someone who doesn't like him: "Didn't you say you were 6'4 and had a chiseled jawline?"

Guy says: No, WTF?"

Guy who doesn't like him: "So you're a 6'4 had and you got tinder matches? MODS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME QUICK!!!!!!!!"

Mods: "Well you said the tinder match was a bot but someone said you were a 6'4 chad so that plus you admitting to getting a tinder match means you are a fakecel and a larper."

BANNED
Literally never happened stop making up shit you dumb faggot

Literally never happened stop making up shit you dumb faggot
Fedcel Detected

I'm not saying it happened, please show me where I said that literally happened. Unless you're austic (RIP if you are), you can clearly see I was describing a possible scenario... one based on dozens of similar scenarios that actually did happen.

Too many teenagers and normies on here calling real incels "truecels" and saying they're not like that. Redefining how things are, obvious bait threads by IT and femoid infiltrators isn't being stamped down on enough! :feelsUgh:

Do you ever think about
What a lovely place the world would be
Without all the people
That make life so unpleasant?
All the small, petty people All the ugly, annoying people
[...]
They are poisoning everything
We need a gardener
A brutal gardener
A thorough, thoughtful gardener
An iron gardener
Whatever happened to Vlad the Impaler?
Where's Genghis Kahn when you need him?
Or Roi d'Ys?
Ayatollah Khomeini?
Adolf Hitler?
Benito Mussolini?
Nero?
Diocletian?
Kitchener?
Come back!
Come back!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxWeD_6mFW4

Too many teenagers and normies on here calling real incels "truecels" and saying they're not like that. Redefining how things are, obvious bait threads by IT and femoid infiltrators isn't being stamped down on enough! :feelsUgh:

Do you ever think about
What a lovely place the world would be
Without all the people
That make life so unpleasant?
All the small, petty people All the ugly, annoying people
[...]
They are poisoning everything
We need a gardener
A brutal gardener
A thorough, thoughtful gardener
An iron gardener
Whatever happened to Vlad the Impaler?