Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of ricecucks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianParentStories/comments/1fhvwjf/how_do_i_convince_my_parents_to_accept_the_person/

My parents found out I’m dating another Korean man and aren’t quite to happy about it. My last relationship was an abusive ex who was also Korean. They told me to learn to date outside of my race which is Asian men. I’m Asian myself and born in Canada.

My mom told me to date Caucasian or Darker Skin men. Any type but a Korean man. She started rambling on how most Korean men that have dated people within our family cheated, left them, used them for a green card etc…

Noodlewhores tell their daughters to marry literal niggers, anything but a ricecel :lul:

This is why Asians are a joke @pyromancer1234

giga over for ricecucks, even if a woman finds them attractive, their parents still tell them to date any other race

I hate the non blackpilled, boomer generation

What the fuck is wrong with rice parents. Did they get severe brain damage from being beaten by their own parents when they were kids?

What the fuck is wrong with rice parents. Did they get severe brain damage from being beaten by their own parents when they were kids?
Noodlewhore mothers trying to upgrade their bloodline and spineless ricecuck dads too pussy to do anything against it.

Asian females are the enemy of Asian males even when it comes to their own sons.

date Caucasian or Darker Skin men.
JFL literally ANYTHING but rice, yet people chimp out at me when I say chinks are the most subhuman race on earth, worse than niggers, worse than pajeets.

Noodlewhore mothers trying to upgrade their bloodline and spineless ricecuck dads too pussy to do anything against it.
Nigger blood is apparently an upgrade to them LMFAO

JFL literally ANYTHING but rice, yet people chimp out at me when I say chinks are the most subhuman race on earth, worse than niggers, worse than pajeets.
Even if Niggers are "ugly" they're the ogre masculine type of it, not the neotenous kind Ricemen are

Pajeets are maybe arguably more subhuman than them, except for the ones who are MENA-passing.
Nigger blood is apparently an upgrade to them LMFAO
So they're trading their IQs for what? Literally nothing better at all.

Nooldes are the biggest race-traitors alive: In fact, myself & @Chudpreet now agree that there's no "just be black" or "just be white" & that "just dont be latino" "don't be sand" "dont be slav" etc. are coping hard, it's "just dont be curry or rice"

Even if Niggers are "ugly" they're the ogre masculine type of it, not the neotenous kind Ricemen are
Yes, and they dont have chink eyes too, plus the slight caucasion admixture among Horner, Saharan and American Blacks also helps make them look less subhuman.
Pajeets are maybe arguably more subhuman than them, except for the ones who are MENA-passing.
I think pajeets and chinks are both subhuman in their own ways, it's like comparing being deaf to being blind. Both are disabilities.
So they're trading their IQs for what? Literally nothing better at all.
Taller and more muscular I guess. And rounder eyes.
Nooldes are the biggest race-traitors alive: In fact, myself & @Chudpreet now agree that there's no "just be black" or "just be white" & that "just dont be latino" "don't be sand" "dont be slav" etc. are coping hard, it's "just dont be curry or rice"
True, you can find women of all races fetishizing white/black/arab/ even hispanic men, but never curry or rice men. Kpop fetishization is cope since none of them look like that naturally

Koreans, especially Korean foids are cyberpunk bugmen, we are talking about a country run by a feminist cult, ofc the mother will tell her daughter to fuck anyone but her own race.

darker skinned men is crazyyyyy

Yes, and they dont have chink eyes too, plus the slight caucasion admixture among Horner, Saharan and American Blacks also helps make them look less subhuman.

I think pajeets and chinks are both subhuman in their own ways, it's like comparing being deaf to being blind. Both are disabilities.

Taller and more muscular I guess. And rounder eyes.

True, you can find women of all races fetishizing white/black/arab/ even hispanic men, but never curry or rice men. Kpop fetishization is cope since none of them look like that naturally
this is cope. nobody fetishes arab dudes at all, they're low smv as fuck. they just tend to keep their bitches in like unlike asian men who don't otherwise asian men do better.

Rice will be endangered within the next 100 years

yeah not even close. this sounds like arabcel cope.
MENAs are moggers compared to other ethnics. They're morphologically the closest to whites, plus Chaddams can sometimes mog Chads if they're Med-passing. Would still say blacks have higher SMV than them in America though

Would still say blacks have higher SMV than them in America though
Parlty due to them having alot of Euro blood plus cultural halo while arabs have negative halo

MENAs are moggers compared to other ethnics. They're morphologically the closest to whites, plus Chaddams can sometimes mog Chads if they're Med-passing. Would still say blacks have higher SMV than them in America though
No they aren't, they look very different, this Caucasoid cope needs to stop. Literally nobody lusts for "Chaddams" lol

its like whites, hispanics, blacks and then everyone else.

If I had a noodle daughter i’d tell her to date white too. It’d mean my genes have a share in the chad genepool. Not cucked if it’s your dna, after all the purpose of your life is to recreate that so why not recreate it in a biologically stronger form.

Koreans, especially Korean foids are cyberpunk bugmen, we are talking about a country run by a feminist cult, ofc the mother will tell her daughter to fuck anyone but her own race.
Cyberpunk seems cool need to rewatch ghost in the shell

Asians are a joke because the west imposed feminist and globalist values upon them

No they aren't, they look very different

Literally nobody lusts for "Chaddams" lol

its like whites, hispanics, blacks and then everyone else.
Literally women from all three of those races lust after Arab men

Noodlewhores tell their daughters to marry literal niggers, anything but a ricecel :lul:
The whole "all Asian men cheat" stereotype is 100% true, but you need to remember something, 90% of men are invisible to women. So they only "see" 10% of men. That 10% of men is Changs. Changs pump and dump all the time, they are extremely promiscuous and fuck dozens of foids every year even while having girlfriends.