Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of ricecels

The ones that downvoted were noodlewhores.

JFL at those ricecel copers; his foid has literally already cucked him, with going for a white Chad, likely betabuxxing him now if it's long-term, though I suppose he could be at least a rice normie or above. :feelskek:

Massive delusional cope. Anywhere from 48% to 70+ percent of noodlewhores in America are with white men and a few with non-white men.

Roughly 15-22+% of Asian American men are with noodlewhores and and a few 3-9% are with non-asian women.

And thats with the fact that 93-99+ percent of non-Asian women don't want us at all.

How can these people cope so hard

Jfl they pinned this post, holy shit these ricecels are so cucked :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you indeed believe you are the 2nd choice and maybe its true. Maybe she is just doing it to settle down. Well then just change her mind! Blow her FUCKING WORLD. Go to the gym, get a six pack abs and become a fucking millionaire. Be the best version you can possibly be and reintroduce her to her roots and culture and heritage. She is going to feel bad at some point because she will realizes just how brain washed she was. She will start embracing her heritage, you and every Asian around her and you know what, at the end of all this. She will love you for not giving up on her!

You are better than that. I'm currently dating an AF who has dated a white boy (I call him boy because he is a little bitch and I slapped him at one point lol) and it's a long story. Never once did I think I was the 2nd choice. I blew her fucking world away.

Holy Fucking Cuck

Tbh we don't have much options so don't limit yourself to a noodle

Its serious suifuel this holiday season. All of the couples are out and about and tons of WMAF everywhere.

We Asian men are so screwed. Most of us are incel here in SF. Its very easy to see. Look at your fellow friends in your friends/acquaintance group. Mostly single Asian men.