Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the state of r/ugly women

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Screenshot 14 LI

11b5ferwszf71

Screenshot 16 LI

a woman who is 5'5, not a landwhale, can't get anyone to like her, and she keeps developing crushes on guys who are not interested in her and doesn't want to settle for somebody else.

yeah, stfu bitch, just say you're chad only.

tee-hee men dont like me also you cant force me to lower my standards!! my ex-bf was an abusive chad and i masturbate to thoughts of him every day

Jfl 5’5 is in the range of perfect fucking height for women holy shit :feelskek: not too short to be laughed at but still short enough to be considered cute and feminine

Jfl 5’5 is in the range of perfect fucking height for women holy shit :feelskek: not too short to be laughed at but still short enough to be considered cute and feminine
Still produce manlets prolly so I'll burn her

any sub8 or short than 180 guys aren't counted as men

Women complaining about high standards is proof that she doesn't even know non-chad men exist, everything that women complain about is just apex fallacy

"Guys aren't interested me" just means "Chad isn't interested in me"

They don't even consider us men, so we don't count.

Non chads are invisible to her. They arent human. Just mere simple automatons meant to serve her liberated modern lifestyle.

She said was made fun of by her ex boyfriend. Meaning she had a boyfriend. If she's able to get boyfriends why is she on femcel subreddits?:waitwhat:

[UWSL]this foid is lying I can tell enough from her faceless photo she has a decent face from the shape of it and thin body.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]just not being fat as a foid now puts you above at least 50% of the female population.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]size still means nothing, men line up to have sex with any woman, her size is irrelevant [/UWSL]

Her looksmatch roped long time ago because not even his mother loved him.

>That pic
Jesus Christ. She could EASILY get a boyfriend within a day. I guarantee dozens of guys make thoughtful approaches to her every week.

She said was made fun of by her ex boyfriend. Meaning she had a boyfriend. If she's able to get boyfriends why is she on femcel subreddits?:waitwhat:
Because she didn't have sex in 3 weeks, excluding blowjobs, so this poor girl considers herself a femcel :feelshaha:

They will virtue signal and lie to death. Chad only.

She probably still has live sperm swimming around inside her from the last Tinder guy she fucked last week, and she's complaining about some other Chad not wanting her even though she's never talked to him.

What a retarded bitch. She's autistic or something, couldn't tell "making fun of" from a light-hearted joke. Some 2m tall chad probably just commented on her not being able to reach his cheek for a kiss.

Chad only bitch

Women and their insane standards always.

They should change the name of the sub to /uglywomenwantingchadonlyandbeingusedascumragsandtreatedlikeshitbysuchchadswhilerejectingtheirlooksmatches

A lot of white women develop "BDD" for some strange reason. I think they feel that they're manly looking. And if you haven't learned by now, they value an ethnics opinion less than their dog's shit. They are only assessing the opinions of 6/10+, tall white men.

Women posting on r ugly :lul:

Women deserve all the suffering they get coming to them.

They literally create their own problems

Disgusting. She doesn't even have the ability to even imagine a life where she is not in control of her dating prospects

Alone foids be like:

External contentduckduckgo

good example of a foid delusionmaxxing