Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The "State" Of .org

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★

Looksfagsorg

And jfl at his username. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

.org is more faggot-loving than mainstream normie media. :feelshaha:

glad looksmax went mainstream so their forum suffered more than ours, imagine if Incel was a meme as big as Looksmax was

glad looksmax went mainstream so their forum suffered more than ours, imagine if Incel was a meme as big as Looksmax was
who’s gonna tell him?

how the fuck do you even get testocular torsion without self inducing it or having someone do it to you??

View attachment 1228138

And jfl at his username. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

.org is more faggot-loving than mainstream normie media. :feelshaha:
tbh, this forum isnt better and with every day new faggots and cucks join our beloved forum

tbh, this forum isnt better and with every day new faggots and cucks join our beloved forum
Yup

I recall when I first joined, we were much more strict on faggotry & the policy was any kind of gay statement, even as a "joke" was a minimum 90%-4 day ban.

@Twinkcel
@whitefeminineboy
@tinybrat

Just a small selection
All changed or banned.
How is this forum "not any better" than .org.

All changed or banned.
How is this forum "not any better" than .org.
By "not any better" i mean that there are plenty of homosexuals on this forums who talk about male genitalia 24/7 or who are who behave homosexual in other ways

He's got a lot of Ball's

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back