Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of online dating!

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
Full of single mothers, fatties and deformed who still want Chad only.

Screenshot-20221013-142005.png

Screenshot-20221013-142153.png

This one takes the cake today!

To make your day worse in Japan theres a thing called "cheating apps"

Why does she find it necessary to pose for tinder pictures half naked while holding her bastard son? :feelswhat:

A couple of days ago i invited a girl on a "real" date, no Tinder, and no other online artificial shit. I prepared myself in advance and i wanted to go with her on a hiking tour and beautiful park. There is an awkward silence on her part now, she was communicative before. Is there a hope or the same old song will repeat itself again?

A couple of days ago i invited a girl on a "real" date, no Tinder, and no other online artificial shit. I prepared myself in advance and i wanted to go with her on a hiking tour and beautiful park. There is an awkward silence on her part now, she was communicative before. Is there a hope or the same old song will repeat itself again?
It will be the same thing. Forget about tinder, don't endlessly buy tickets expecting to win the lottery.