Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The State of Men in 2021

we live in a soyciety

@Robtical Better incel than cuck

Just end everything, seriously. There is no point in anything anymore.

both deserve the gullotine / firing squad :feelsEhh:

I hate men so much

This is a joke, right? I think it is. I'm being serious, someone please tell me

Im so comfused
what is crypto twitter and....is he saying she is his wife now and they met through onlyfans?

Outside my appartment right now one guy is talking with 2 girls and apparently he's really fun because the girls are laughing all the time but since he talks so low I can't make out what he is saying. This is so annoying and pure ragefuel. Why does he get 2 girls and I don't even get to be around one. Pure suifuel. Their voices are distracting me from watching tv.

Outside my appartment right now one guy is talking with 2 girls and apparently he's really fun because the girls are laughing all the time but since he talks so low I can't make out what he is saying. This is so annoying and pure ragefuel. Why does he get 2 girls and I don't even get to be around one. Pure suifuel. Their voices are distracting me from watching tv.
The more you keep visibly showing your frustration and confusion the more enjoyment they get out of it.
"What does he have that I don't" expressions by you are considered funny to those people.

The more you keep visibly showing your frustration and confusion the more enjoyment they get out of it.
"What does he have that I don't" expressions by you are considered funny to those people.
Yeah I know but I just feel so lonely, and it sucks to have worked hard all day and feel good about your accomplishments but then have 0 social life to return to. And then a guy who sounds like an idiot can entertain 2 girls just by being a moron. I'm just boiling over, I can't contain my rage. Luckly they just went inside though.

holy shit what a ruin of a man

but the replies aren't that much better, how many of those trolls are guys who secretly praise and desire that girl? how many of them have girlfriends and future wives that have nudes on the internet just like her?

JFL imagine getting trolled or lectured by those faggots

fuck them all

Yeah I know but I just feel so lonely, and it sucks to have worked hard all day and feel good about your accomplishments but then have 0 social life to return to. And then a guy who sounds like an idiot can entertain 2 girls just by being a moron. I'm just boiling over, I can't contain my rage. Luckly they just went inside though.
There's nothing you can do but tbh you should be able to cope and drown out the outside noise with earphones and gaming. Apartment settings sometimes have guys jestermaxxing for foids. It's demotivating to hear but not unexpected.

He cucked himself. I didn't even think that was possible

These guys have no idea what these whores really think of them.

Blow up this planet NOW

JFL. If they fucked we should report them for prostitution.

5 nEvrzu 400x400
Tenor 1

Foid: I hate all men!

Man: not all men

Foid: ugh duh, I meant not all men, if I need to clarify then it's your fault.
I should've said I hate non blackpilled incels/men but I didn't because I wanted to stir up a little controversy ngl

I should've said I hate non blackpilled incels/men but I didn't because I wanted to stir up a little controversy ngl
It's okay, I figured.

I used To live with 2 of my best friends. Overhearing a girl giggling and laughing At literally anything a Chad says is pure nightmare fuel. There must not have been a 15 second window where she didnt laugh. Thank god I didnt have To hear her moaning

This is one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen. If she’s not having sex with you, then what the hell are doing? This guy is a moron.

“Life long friendship” oh Jesus man, this is what our society tries to do to men. They try and brainwash us into subservient slaves who pay through the nose to receive nothing of value.

Men like this are part of the problem and the blue pill has damaged men as a whole.
@Robtical Better incel than cuck
Based