Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The state of "incel" places of discord is worse than i thought

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
1 year ago, when lookism and looksmaxxing just got viral i decided to join discord incel communities because i was already on "looksmaxxing" communities and honestly it was just so depressing and brutal, like normies and chads there genuinely mock and call people "subhuman" even tho they are just LTN or low MTN i mean sure they mog him but being like this to people is crazy, and Its mostly filled with normies with such inflated ego that they think of themselves "Chad" cuz of muh hunter eyes and jawline bro! And i genuinely can't understand how egoistic people are there and after leaving all those i thought i would just enter inceldom ones but they are surprisingly worse cuz it's filled with chads, normies who says "iam only 6 ft it's incel tier height" and "i have brutal NCT it's over for me" even tho it's just a slight one and the worst of them all is how they allow foids i asked them why and they say "cuz we gonna bully them bro!:soy:" and believe me not this foids post their picture their with a caption "is it over for me?" :feelskek:

Brutal no reply bro

Is it over for me?
20240629 081028

I have such prey eyes and a very round face.

Round face is good if you have good jawline on it

they allow foids bc they're horny degens

them 'bullying' the foids is just retarded jestermaxxing

it's all just boring discord shit

Don't understand why so many Incels use PissCord

they're more of a nazi echo chamber than anything

I went on on some incel discord chats recently

* All the “incels” had e-foids
* The incels are all zoomerfags in high school
* The soys were more irritating than foids surprisingly

Thought it would be just middle and high school zoomers saying shit like "I'm 14 and 5'4, is it over for me? Should I try mewing?"

Most of them look like highschooler
Thought it would be just middle and high school zoomers saying shit like "I'm 14 and 5'4, is it over for me? Should I try mewing?"

This site is the best and only incel place to stay, before the .wiki ofc...

Incel discord servers all end up being either foid worship places, either bluepilled looksmax teen groups

Was invited to a discord, later chats were posted by some random girl. The owner of the server had a gf and sex and then was still thinking about going gay because it was easier to get a bf(?!??!!?!?!)

What more can I say?

Incel discord servers all end up being either foid worship places, either bluepilled looksmax teen groups
I have seen more chads in incel servers than in real life

looksmaxxing going viral ruined everything

Normiecattle are very egotistical and they hate high IQ discussions.

Majority of "incels" in incel circles are just failed normies.

I used to use a server for incels but it had few users and very strict laws against non-incels
But where there are humans, the law of genetics prevails, the ugliest will be marginalized and the most beautiful and normal will gain more attention.
There really is no place in this world for incels

1 year ago, when lookism and looksmaxxing just got viral i decided to join discord incel communities because i was already on "looksmaxxing" communities and honestly it was just so depressing and brutal, like normies and chads there genuinely mock and call people "subhuman" even tho they are just LTN or low MTN i mean sure they mog him but being like this to people is crazy, and Its mostly filled with normies with such inflated ego that they think of themselves "Chad" cuz of muh hunter eyes and jawline bro! And i genuinely can't understand how egoistic people are there and after leaving all those i thought i would just enter inceldom ones but they are surprisingly worse cuz it's filled with chads, normies who says "iam only 6 ft it's incel tier height" and "i have brutal NCT it's over for me" even tho it's just a slight one and the worst of them all is how they allow foids i asked them why and they say "cuz we gonna bully them bro!:soy:" and believe me not this foids post their picture their with a caption "is it over for me?" :feelskek:
what does RCT stand for

Just use Matrix/Element instead, trannycord fucking sucks.

Those discord servers would be good for catfishing but majority of foids are underage

Is it over for my avi?

Discord is for failed normies