Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The state of foids in 2022

(in video game)

the hapa whore who virtue signals about asian stuff but changed her last name to sound white and only dates white guys. This is the girl that dated logan paul JFL.

ironic that they want all the online attention from ugly simps, but if an ugly simp touched their ass IRL they would call the police

I'm tired of this world srsly

translation: "because he's white, tall, handsome and low inhib"

Its the only thing they have that they can flaunt

The Instagram post in nutshell: tell me you want attention without "telling" you want attention.

HTF does a butt pic get .2 mil likes ?!
you can see then at the beach in HD !

how did we end tolerating this kind of stuff ffs

Another instagram whore confirming that women are objects. Their only value are their hot bodies that are good for fucking. Nothing else

Thanks for the masturbation material.

proved foids cant use size chart coz they dumb full of shit

Is this the same kind of foid who complains about "women being objectified!!!111!!"?

She needs a spankings

if all the foids had been eliminated from agents of S.H.I.E.L.D it would have been a much better show

I wish I lived in the 1950s when women weren’t attention whores. That’s the one thing that I can’t stand. If simps just stopped simping then maybe we would all have a chance.