Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of dating for black men

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
A good amount of Black men have now resorted to being "passport bros". Leaving the US and going to third world countries while using their greencard in search of pussy. It's too difficult for your average to below average black man so they have to resort to it. I've seen the videos of men that are passport bros, they tend to be on the older side, short, ugly, your typical blackcels. I applaud them of course but I would not reduce my standard of living, my copes, any of that shit for a girl. At this point I just want to make money, thats really my motivation. I was surprised when I heard this term and laughed a bit.

I took like a week+break if you noticed to figure things out, nothing really changed.

Proof "JBW" is actually greencardmaxxing and anybody from the US can do it not just whites.

They have competition from whites that the foids usually prefer, though; I suppose there's an unlimited pool to choose from, but it's not unlikely they just end up getting cucked afterwards. :feelsjuice:

Proof "JBW" is actually greencardmaxxing and anybody from the US can do it not just whites.
its stupid to think that just because someone is white they are automatically a fakecel. Imo JBW just highlights the advantageous aspects of being white.

They have competition from whites that the foids usually prefer, though; I suppose there's an unlimited pool to choose from, but it's not unlikely they just end up getting cucked afterwards. :feelsjuice:
they have to stay in those countries for sure. If they decide to go back to the US, its over for each and every one of them.

I would not reduce my standard of living, my copes, any of that shit for a girl
then you will be delusional to think that your pointless life in the US is any better than the life of an average man in third world country.here(sand lands) you might have a chance to build a family with modest girl and live in a small warm house with your children but there you're mogged by everyone and doomed forever.

I might consider doing something like this in the future but It'd be temporary like a visit/vacation.