Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The starbucks shill on this forum finally got me

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
After reading so much about Elliot's love for vanilla latte here I decided to go to the Starbucks near my workplace and try it.
It was fine, never went to a Starbucks before 7/10.

Glad you enjoyed it. :feelshmm:

88617AE1 9057 41F8 BF12 381798F7E82F

We don't have a Starbucks here but if I ever go to one I'll have a vanilla latte in honor of my brother.

it looks good, I really need to try it one of these days, haven't been to starbucks in years tbh

I will legit get a vanilla latte today

Thank you for the inspiration

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

should've spilled it on some cunts

@Insomniac

View attachment 67970
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
how did you make McDonalds of all places sound comfy?? I don't even like McDonalds but you made me want to go.

Drink vanilla latte in name of ER

I order grande vanilla lattes every Friday as a tribute to ER, I'm suprised the local barista hasn't caught on.

My country didn't even ever had a Starbucks before 2018.

View attachment 67970

McChicken best girl

This vanilla latte thing may prove the theory according to which Rodgers might have been kinda repressed gay ngl.
View attachment 67970

Wholesome. :feelsahh:

Make sure you order yours with soy milk:soy:

I hate going to Starbucks. Not necessarily the coffee (which is good quality, but overpriced), but more the environment and the employees. A bitch once tried to mock me for getting a gift card, but no coffee.

View attachment 67970

I feel like ive read that before :feelshmm:

I prefer white mocha

I just drink black coffee at home.

I used to go to Starbucks before I got severe agoraphobia. Hopefully, one day I'll have one in remembrance of Elliot.

Ain't nobody got the money for that shit

A good way to remember St.Elliot

Look at what you've done, now I want a Starbucks' Vanilla Latte. Thanks a lot.:rolleyes:
Same. Irecommend everyone to get an espresso machine and a milk frother tbh. Don't support Starcucks. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton: