Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The standards of curryfoids

genma

genma

Officer
★★
Found this on reddit. It's a post by an Indian girl asking for advice on which guy she should marry. She has 14 guys to choose from and she lists their age, the name of their employer, how much money they make, and which city they live in.

View: https://i.imgur.com/wMi0zur.jpg

According to reddit, 25 LPA (Lakhs per annum) is equivalent to $100k in the US, and only 0.08% of Indian men earn that much.

Note that the richest guy, number 9, makes almost double that and works for a very prestigious company (BCG is the "Boston Consulting Group"), but she includes the note, "he is 5.5" - from what I've googled, 5.5 is exactly the average height in India.

So this foid has 14 guys to choose from, and she demands the top 99.92 percentile income and above average height.

Last edited:
Never began.

Beyond over for arranged marriage maxxing cels. Lol. :feelsclown:

To get a marriage you should be high earning in india and have to betabuxx whole life

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

she probably is a fat landwhale and has access to rich guys LMAO

Imagine she goes for White guy who works in I.T:feelshaha:

"Just get an Arranged Marriage bro":feelshaha::feelskek:

You need to be a millionaire even for a fat unemployed 30 yo curry woman :lul::kys:

"Just get an Arranged Marriage bro":feelshaha::feelskek:
For real, I always thought this, until a sandcel (I think it was @Diocel) basically redpilled me on arranged marriages, that foids still get to choose just like elsewhere. JFL there's truly no hope for us.
Imagine she goes for White guy who works in I.T:feelshaha:
:feelskek:

For real, I always thought this, until a sandcel (I think it was @Diocel) basically redpilled me on arranged marriages, that foids still get to choose just like elsewhere. JFL there's truly no hope for us.
Ofc it's arranged marriage at the end of the day, the foids still get to choose, forced marriages are a different thing altogether, most in the west conflate the two.

Whichever one she marries, she'll cheat on him with Chad.

Whichever one she marries, she'll cheat on him with Chad.
This is the ultimate and final blackpill.

Even if you managed to be in that 0.08% to even get CONSIDERED by an unemployed roastie and then SOMEHOW get chosen from 14 people, you're still getting cucked.

wtf I thought I'd at least have arrangedmarriagemaxxing to rely on but looks like f*male hypergamy has spilled over into trad hindus too. It's truly over now

Post-prime 29 year old unemployed curry has a drove a successful men competing for her. Simped so much that top 0.08% is not even good enough for her. She has zero to offer in return other than her stretched out hole.

She is speaking to 14 guys. Imagine how many she flat out ignored, without a doubt hundreds if not thousands.

Fuking over. OVER. Being born with a dick in today's world is an absolute sick joke, we as a men are totally worthless in the dating market unless you win a genetic lottery and, on top of that, work your ass off to get a good job and be perfect all around. Nuke this whole retarded society and start over.

But he is 5'5 :(

Seems a bit like foid curry fanfiction.
But I don't doubt that curry males are that starved.

Shitting on the streets should cure that. But If it doesn't work, take a shit on the Ganges with 200 other people and then take a bath in it.

God, curries are subhuman AF. I can't believe they live like that.
Replace 200 with 2 million at the same time

Found this on reddit. It's a post by an Indian girl asking for advice on which guy she should marry. She has 14 guys to choose from and she lists their age, the name of their employer, how much money they make, and which city they live in.

View: https://i.imgur.com/wMi0zur.jpg

According to reddit, 25 LPA (Lakhs per annum) is equivalent to $100k in the US, and only 0.08% of Indian men earn that much.

Note that the richest guy, number 9, makes almost double that and works for a very prestigious company (BCG is the "Boston Consulting Group"), but she includes the note, "he is 5.5" - from what I've googled, 5.5 is exactly the average height in India.

So this foid has 14 guys to choose from, and she demands the top 99.92 percentile income and above average height.

"but he is 5.5"
"bald"

:feelsUgh: