Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The standards for men are so low, you just have to be 6'5 that's all

How didn't i think that before, just grow taller bro, is that simple.

"My good looks (probably not)"

gigacope. if that dude didn't have an above average face the girl wouldn't give a shit about his height, she'd swipe left before even looking at his bio

Everyone in that sub deserves to be genocided.

gigacope. if that dude didn't have an above average face the girl wouldn't give a shit about his height, she'd swipe left before even looking at his bio

I hate tallfags.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Women are genuinely happy to have a 6'4+ boyfriend. She can take him everywhere like to bbq's to height mog her girl friends' boyfriends. Or to the shopping mall to height mog other women's normie husbands.

Sidenote: Women are genuinely unhappy being near to a manlet as it lowers the woman's social 'standing.'

lol. According to this: https://dqydj.com/height-percentile-calculator-for-men-and-women/
6'5" is the 99% percentile. Only 1% of men are that tall or taller.

This is what I don't understand about fucking foids. Real talk for a sec.

Only 16% of boys and men in the USA are over 6', meaning the average height in the USA is around 5'9", meaning just shy of 68% of all men in this country are within a standard deviation of this (3 inches). By definition, a majority of all men in this country are less than 6'.

But of course foids will shriek and act like foids "wHy sHoUlD I sEtTLe?". Okay, let's break the numbers down further.

16% of guys in the USA are over 6'. This includes boys who are minors. Take them out of the equation unless these foids want to try to catch a case (and it pains me to say even if they want to they probably will get away scot-free fucking a minor bc u know "mUh oPpReSsIoN" & "fEmInIsM." I don't know how many are left, but probably not much since there aren't too many kids who are 16-17 over 6', but many are close.

Of the adult men, take away the following:

-married
-in relationships
-prisons
-certain disabilities

For the sake of argument, take those away. Yes, we can agree that foids will do anything to fuck a prisoner if he's hot enough, or a married man duh.

Then these fucking foids have to break it down even further by:

-education
-job
-financial security
-personality

and that's just the universal ones. Some foids don't want to date a guy who has a gay ass voice. Some foids don't want to date a man who doesn't dress well. Foids are picky as fuck so you know they're going to do this.

So bottom line...how many men are left for these fucking foids to choose from? A couple thousand? Several hundred?

And that's if this is like a foid picking a man off a store shelf. We haven't even gotten to the point where what do the foids bring to the table? What do they have to offer?

Fucking hell these foids piss me off. They have such high standards for us and if we aren't dead on perfect they treat us like shit, and treat anyone who doesn't live up to their standards like shit.

Yeah I get it water is fucking wet but jesus christ.

TurboGranny graycel fuck with the most retarded shit ever. Men don't value tits as much as foids value height. Or else there would be a huge issue of single women with small tits...but oh wait that's fucking fake news.

jfl "I'm not complaining though, It's been nice." Yet I bet it has. Try being 5'1 for once turbogranny fucking fuck.

How the fuck did these mutants get so tall?
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is what I don't understand about fucking foids. Real talk for a sec.

Only 16% of boys and men in the USA are over 6', meaning the average height in the USA is around 5'9", meaning just shy of 68% of all men in this country are within a standard deviation of this (3 inches). By definition, a majority of all men in this country are less than 6'.

But of course foids will shriek and act like foids "wHy sHoUlD I sEtTLe?". Okay, let's break the numbers down further.

16% of guys in the USA are over 6'. This includes boys who are minors. Take them out of the equation unless these foids want to try to catch a case (and it pains me to say even if they want to they probably will get away scot-free fucking a minor bc u know "mUh oPpReSsIoN" & "fEmInIsM." I don't know how many are left, but probably not much since there aren't too many kids who are 16-17 over 6', but many are close.

Of the adult men, take away the following:

-married
-in relationships
-prisons
-certain disabilities

For the sake of argument, take those away. Yes, we can agree that foids will do anything to fuck a prisoner if he's hot enough, or a married man duh.

Then these fucking foids have to break it down even further by:

-education
-job
-financial security
-personality

and that's just the universal ones. Some foids don't want to date a guy who has a gay ass voice. Some foids don't want to date a man who doesn't dress well. Foids are picky as fuck so you know they're going to do this.

So bottom line...how many men are left for these fucking foids to choose from? A couple thousand? Several hundred?

And that's if this is like a foid picking a man off a store shelf. We haven't even gotten to the point where what do the foids bring to the table? What do they have to offer?

Fucking hell these foids piss me off. They have such high standards for us and if we aren't dead on perfect they treat us like shit, and treat anyone who doesn't live up to their standards like shit.

Yeah I get it water is fucking wet but jesus christ.

TurboGranny graycel fuck with the most retarded shit ever. Men don't value tits as much as foids value height. Or else there would be a huge issue of single women with small tits...but oh wait that's fucking fake news.

jfl "I'm not complaining though, It's been nice." Yet I bet it has. Try being 5'1 for once turbogranny fucking fuck.

That is why where I live ~50% of women are long term single. There is such a tiny few men they would consider, but those men are already happily married to Stacies with good personalities.

This is what I don't understand about fucking foids.
I can explain their stupidity. You just have to imagine what it would be like to be an average foid.

See, when she first enters the dating market (let's say 18 or so), nearly every single man on Earth finds her sexually attractive. This means she is constantly approached by all sorts of men (ugly, average, and chad) and propositioned for sex; often overtly, but also covertly by just asking for her number or asking her out.

And yes, this applies to all women - there really isn't an 18 year old girl in existence that isn't experiencing this - there are no femcels.

Eventually ...inevitably, a legit 10/10 chad approaches her. Why would she turn this man down? I mean, *I* know why she should turn him down, but there's nothing in our culture that teaches her that she should turn him down.

So she has sex with her first chad. She may have been having sex with boys in her high school too, but every woman inevitably lands a chad early in their sexual experience. The attention and validation from all men plus the chad-sex calibrates her valuation of herself, and sets her expectations going forward.

A foid's stupidity with regard to dating is actually just naivety about the difference between sex and dating. Because so many men are available to them for sex, they assume those men are also available to them for relationships.

That's it. That's what explains their behavior. 6'5" is 1% of the population, and the other characteristics lower the percentage even further. What you're forgetting is, she's had sex with 6'5" guys before. She's had sex with blonde hair, blue eyes, she's had sex with rich men, famous men ...all kinds of men.

It literally never occurs to her that she might be unable to marry one of these men (just as soon as she's "ready") - it never enters her mind that she will fail. "They're having sex with me, but I'm not interested in anything serious yet - one day, but not today"

Her attractiveness is declining at an accelerating rate. For an average girl, by the time she hits 20 the 10/10 chads are no longer willing to even have sex with her. She may not even notice though, there are so many 9's still around. By the time she hits 25, the most attractive guys willing to fuck her will be 8s (and keep in mind, she herself is merely average).

As she approaches 30, an average girl starts to notice that she can no longer land any man she wants for sex. She has an epiphany and desperately tries to marry a man. Unfortunately, she has a taste for chads. Regular men are boring to her. So she retains her ridiculous standards, even as she panics because "only" 6's and 7's are still interested in her. The 8's, 9's and 10's are fucking younger, hotter women, but she still says, "why should I settle? I know my worth! 6'5" billionaire with an 8 inch dick!"

Last edited:
he's not this low IQ right? :feelsPop:

6'5 is literally 0.5 percent of the male population. It's not 90/10 rule, it's 99.5/0.5 now.

Just be a stupid tallfag bro.

How much is LL surgery again?
he's not this low IQ right? :feelsPop:
probably not, he just want to show off because he is a narcissist that needs validation as all tallfags are.

I'd be willing to bet if same scenario played out, but instead of actually being 6'4" you were 5'5" but a multimillionaire, foid would bend the rules a bit and ride it out.

I can explain their stupidity. You just have to imagine what it would be like to be an average foid.

See, when she first enters the dating market (let's say 18 or so), nearly every single man on Earth finds her sexually attractive. This means she is constantly approached by all sorts of men (ugly, average, and chad) and propositioned for sex; often overtly, but also covertly by just asking for her number or asking her out.

And yes, this applies to all women - there really isn't an 18 year old girl in existence that isn't experiencing this - there are no femcels.

Eventually ...inevitably, a legit 10/10 chad approaches her. Why would she turn this man down? I mean, *I* know why she should turn him down, but there's nothing in our culture that teaches her that she should turn him down.

So she has sex with her first chad. She may have been having sex with boys in her high school too, but every woman inevitably lands a chad early in their sexual experience. The attention and validation from all men plus the chad-sex calibrates her valuation of herself, and sets her expectations going forward.

A foid's stupidity with regard to dating is actually just naivety about the difference between sex and dating. Because so many men are available to them for sex, they assume those men are also available to them for relationships.

That's it. That's what explains their behavior. 6'5" is 1% of the population, and the other characteristics lower the percentage even further. What you're forgetting is, she's had sex with 6'5" guys before. She's had sex with blonde hair, blue eyes, she's had sex with rich men, famous men ...all kinds of men.

It literally never occurs to her that she might be unable to marry one of these men (just as soon as she's "ready") - it never enters her mind that she will fail. "They're having sex with me, but I'm not interested in anything serious yet - one day, but not today"

Her attractiveness is declining at an accelerating rate. For an average girl, by the time she hits 20 the 10/10 chads are no longer willing to even have sex with her. She may not even notice though, there are so many 9's still around. By the time she hits 25, the most attractive guys willing to fuck her will be 8s (and keep in mind, she herself is merely average).

As she approaches 30, an average girl starts to notice that she can no longer land any man she wants for sex. She has an epiphany and desperately tries to marry a man. Unfortunately, she has a taste for chads. Regular men are boring to her. So she retains her ridiculous standards, even as she panics because "only" 6's and 7's are still interested in her. The 8's, 9's and 10's are fucking younger, hotter women, but she still says, "why should I settle? I know my worth! 6'5" billionaire with an 8 inch dick!"

This is true. There are no such things as femcels. Even the ugliest fat landwhales have someone out there that is willing to fuck them, given how low the male species goes for a pussy. I mean so many men simp and pay because that's what makes them "happy" for some reason. Can't expect much from the men in the most bottom of the totem pole.

This post is based as fuck. Such insight from you, well done. Seriously. This needs to be posted on IT.

I will add that by the time a foid turns 30, she will also think about settling for a betabuxx. At least she will have money to go on "business trips" aka go try to fuck Chads in LA, Miami, or NYC. Notice I said "try." Because she will realize what it's like to feel like a man in the dating world for the first time: trying to lure a Chad in but constantly failing, even trying to approach one on her own.

By the time she' 40 she depends on her wine to keep her sanity. If she has kids then she will become the mom that puts her own needs before her kids, while the betabuxx dad turns into a submissive slave for her simply to keep her around, because that betabuxx knows he punched well above his weight landing a 5.

Then this cycle repeats if they have a daughter. That daughter, growing up in that type of household, will go out and try to fuck as many Chads as possible, because she has daddy issues and in need of a strong male role model that she can call daddy during sex.

Very true. Face = everything. Height, dick, and frame only cause problems if they are below average

Height, dick, and frame only cause problems if they are below average
those things cause problems if they're below what the top 10% have, tbqh. Average height is 5'9" - that is way too short for most foids.

those things cause problems if they're below what the top 10% have, tbqh. Average height is 5'9" - that is way too short for most foids.
Not if you have a good face. A top 5% face that’s 5’9 can still slay

How didn't i think that before, just grow taller bro, is that simple.
This is true. There are no such things as femcels. Even the ugliest fat landwhales have someone out there that is willing to fuck them, given how low the male species goes for a pussy. I mean so many men simp and pay because that's what makes them "happy" for some reason. Can't expect much from the men in the most bottom of the totem pole.

This post is based as fuck. Such insight from you, well done. Seriously. This needs to be posted on IT.

I will add that by the time a foid turns 30, she will also think about settling for a betabuxx. At least she will have money to go on "business trips" aka go try to fuck Chads in LA, Miami, or NYC. Notice I said "try." Because she will realize what it's like to feel like a man in the dating world for the first time: trying to lure a Chad in but constantly failing, even trying to approach one on her own.

By the time she' 40 she depends on her wine to keep her sanity. If she has kids then she will become the mom that puts her own needs before her kids, while the betabuxx dad turns into a submissive slave for her simply to keep her around, because that betabuxx knows he punched well above his weight landing a 5.

Then this cycle repeats if they have a daughter. That daughter, growing up in that type of household, will go out and try to fuck as many Chads as possible, because she has daddy issues and in need of a strong male role model that she can call daddy during sex.

idk what you're talking about br0, i think you just need to work on your personality, i'm 6'5 and women are ALWAYS trying to have sex with me
it's pretty low standards tbh
just be the height that you are, br0