Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The standard of beauty in non white countries is crazy

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Especially in turkey. All you see in the shows, commercials, and ads are blonde blue eyed people despite the majority of the country not being that way. Its cringe when people on 4chan post cherry picked images showing how we are white. "Look at this 1/1000 actor we are white. Look at this ginger sultan we wuz white guys". Now you got women fawning over people who are at most 3% of the population. And if you aren't blonde then you're expected to look like burak ozcivit no exceptions. This constant showing of these people instills a sense of self hatred in many men who wishes they were born like that. I mean you literally become fucking famous for having white features.

It was especially brutal when my mom and sister were watching their shows and my mom told my sister to marry a man like kivanc tatlitug(blonde, blue eyes, tall). No mention of personality or even occupation. My mom even dyed her hair blonde despite having black hair.

Especially in turkey. All you see in the shows, commercials, and ads are blonde blue eyed people despite the majority of the country not being that way. Its cringe when people on 4chan post cherry picked images showing how we are white. "Look at this 1/1000 actor we are white. Look at this ginger sultan we wuz white guys". Now you got women fawning over people who are at most 3% of the population. And if you aren't blonde then you're expected to look like burak ozcivit no exceptions. This constant showing of these people instills a sense of self hatred in many men who wishes they were born like that. I mean you literally become fucking famous for having white features.

It was especially brutal when my mom and sister were watching their shows and my mom told my sister to marry a man like kivanc tatlitug(blonde, blue eyes, tall). No mention of personality or even occupation. My mom even dyed her hair blonde despite having black hair.
there was a series in a tv channel where i live ( sand country) where the main caracters are blonde and blue eyed and they're wealthy too
same even in commercials .i sometimes start to question weather my skin tone is minority and people here are actually blonde
they're associating wealth and happiness by skin color which is actually true to an extent
you got one shot in life and here you are ( here i am )

if an european person watched local tv shows in my country they'd this is a 90% white country

Its cringe when people on 4chan post cherry picked images showing how we are white. "Look at this 1/1000 actor we are white. Look at this ginger sultan we wuz white guys".
I notice that many countries outside of the west do that too. For example, I thought that most people in Kazakhstan looked hapa (Half White/Half Asian) based on the pictures people posted, until a few users pointed out the average Kazakh looks Turkic/Asian, and I was like bruh the white worship is fucking strong in these countries. I even heard of Hazara girls in Afghanistan getting plastic surgery to get their epicanthic folds (Because they are descended from Turkic/Asian people). Every ethnic wants to be white for some reason.

Africa's whitening creams industry is booming, go figure.

Racepill never ends

Jews own yer media bro...

Time to clean up yer airwaves...

In meinkamf

That’s how it is like in India. All celebrity are light skin when 90% of the population is short dark skins lmao.

and everyone worships these celebrities like god. Ethnics are just too low iq to understand what’s going on, they are born to worship white ppl. Their role in society is to serve white societies.

they make product for west at cheap rate, they provide services to white for cheap rates, ethnic women are basically properties of white men (even tho they volunteerly want to be their property)

And here I thought turks were black.

images

Turkish women are hot af

art is a reflection of reality swaetyy

The same thing in my country, but not as brutal as in Mexico. Mexican soap operas literally only have white characters and ethnic ones are always employed in shit jobs.

legit. White skin+ NW0 + Thick beard + tall + gym body is the standard for curry tv shows.