Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the Stacy depiction in the meme actually looks ugly

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
Stacy.png

so first of all why is she tan? the lighter the skin someone is the more feminine they are. white is associated with purity and angels while brown is the color of shit

secondly, this is just a personal preference but I dont find light blonde hair that attractive. it looks almost abnormal so I prefer black or brown hair. the becky literally looks hotter than the stacy

3vg1gpfhp4b31.png

Yeah, that's because it comes from this shitty comic
cover4.jpg

Femcel phoebe is hot. They make her orange and blonde because that's the stereotypical rich white hot popular girl. I don't think she should have the tan.

Yeah, that's an over-exaggerated Stacy.

Most guys here want and prefer the plain Becky.

However, of course both over inflate their looks through make-up as always. The Becky masks her LTN looks whilst the Stacy Masks her MTN/HTN looks all with make-up.

secondly, this is just a personal preference but I dont find light blonde hair that attractive. it looks almost abnormal so I prefer black or brown hair. the becky literally looks hotter than the stacy
I think Wheatwaffles did a video on face covering hair color; he mentioned blond is among the worst along white, with black and brown hair (dark brown) being among the top options, predominately because it strongly relate to youth. I think Tails did a similar video on the topic.
Yeah, likewise, I never really thought blond hair was that attractive either; most blond female characters, I found them pretty with darker hair and almost to the point where the darker hair counterpart femog their blond hair self, usually from Korean stories, which are largely blackpill compared to most media; one book that I remember was Secret Lady blond blue gigastacy, in disguised basically by a black hair version of herself in a disguise; I remember another case where a blond purple eyes gigastacy basically got femog by her disguised as brown hair green eyes self.

Most of these are from Korean manhwa, which tends to be more blackpill than most media, especially, ironically, those written by females. From The Abduction of Mademoiselle, lol, I remember a gigastacy thought she was ugly because she was gaslighted by her gigastacy mom and gigachad dad to be seen as ugly; she lost her parents and to marry to keep her money or something; the lawyer, I think, who advised her said he would marry (basically overweight and seemly short); (dude basically try to adventure with the marriage hard though). She basically wouldn't marry that guy for being to ugly in chapter 3 and got herself kidnapped, like in bridal kidnapping tradition, by a gigachad instead to marry instead. Not making light of the trauma, but the irony is that she thought she was ugly, but the ugly wasn't to her standards, or basically not considered, showing a big hypocrisy that most guys would stay in their league or get chastised for saying something like her.

Most of these are from Korean manhwa, which tends to be more blackpill than most media, especially, ironically, those written by females.
Those manhwa are a great insight into foid manipulation tactics. Most guys don't perceive foid manipulations because they underestimate how fucking soulless foids are and which boundaries they can cross to make their undesirable partners miserable and severely guilt-ridden.

Re: i wish i was a girl on OT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182187706Friday, January 22, 2016 5:11 PM CST
"OT girls are so ugly irl though"Any female individuals that provides photos of themselves over the Internet on a forum orientated around adolescent schoolchildren are merely an attention-garnering women.