Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The spermatozoidal microchimerism is the most brutal Blackpill

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
Microchimerism is the presence of foreign cells in a host.

This phenomenon is very common in women who have carried a male child. They have their son's DNA inside them. But not only that... :worryfeels:

Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.
The presence of male DNA in childless women is common. One possible cause mentioned is the transmission of DNA through sexual relations.
The ancient Greeks in their infinite wisdom had perfectly understood this phenomenon, which they called telegony. This "belief" governed the entire organization of equine reproductions until ~1900, Charles Darwin evokes telegony in his classic On the Origin of Species :worryfeels:

It's so fucking brutal. So even if you are able to pull a ugly foid After she finished the cock carousel, she will ALWAYS have the DNA of all the chads who cum in their pussies before she meet you. It's so fucking brutal. It is not for nothing than in every country and cultures, it was normal to have a virgin foid. It's natural and this is the proof having lot of sexual partner for a foid is degeneracy and not normal.

Some other sources :

and? I'm going to stop being a cogservative for a moment and ask
why the fuck does it matter? some of us don't have disgust sensitivities
im ascending with a girl, not no fucking nigga

This was known before, but good to see it posted again. The cases for ending female freedom seem endless.

Are you low IQ ?

She will Always have in her the previous chad DNA, and maybe his STDs but it's another subject

So if you have a kid, it will not be totally you're kid, he will also have the DNA of all the man this slut fucked without condom (probably a lot)

How Can you Cope with this without being a cuck

Are you low IQ ?

She will Always have in her the previous chad DNA, and maybe his STDs but it's another subject

So if you have a kid, it will not be totally you're kid, he will also have the DNA of all the man this slut fucked without condom (probably a lot)

How Can you Cope with this without being a cuck
are YOU low iq?
you literally reascertained your presupposition that i challenged as proof for itself as to why it's valuable. that's literally circular reasoning. and you literally moved the goal post from ascension to hereditarianism.

like i said, i'm going to stop pretending being a COGservative because lately as a libertarian - the most logical temperamented people - they've been so fucking retarded to the point that they are the real goyim

Yes no fucking organism OBEY COSMIC OBEY SPACE FOR THOU NOTHING IS TRUE DIVINE

High IQ. @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel
This post should be pinned. Women's vaginas are filthy sperm banks and infant grave yards. I'll never be remorseful over not having access to a non virgins vagina.