Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The sperglord foidlet from IT made a comic depicting society going from soyciety to based and blackpilled society

just lol
just lol

Last edited:
wish what happened in the comic happens irl tbh

Pretty based.

But what I see is that foids like to act men don't have duties in a religious patriarchy (literally 'the rule of fathers'). That is obviously not the case.

In patriarchal societies the patriarch of a family (often a grandfather) and his wife basically rule the family. Families are divided in a male sphere and a female sphere headed respectively by the patriarch and the matriarch. As a young man it's not like you are guaranteed a wife and a happy life, men are socially coerced to perform well in school and work, make the family proud and not be a degenerate.

Gays and lesbians would be relegated to monasteries, or would marry each other and LARP as a conventional couple while living a clandestine life as a gay or lesbian. There is a long tradition of highly discrete gay life, that was tolerated by authorities as long as it stayed hidden. Asexuals would marry a gay or lesbian and have a LARP marriage. Advantage of this arrangement is it guarantees offspring so high IQ, genius gays still get children, families preserve social and cultural capital within stable family units based on common genetic interest (bloodbond). Not loose, fragile, optional postmodern living arrangements called 'families'.

What you lose in terms of personal liberty is exchanged for a tight knit community throughout your whole life. No putting elderly in care homes, less atomization, less alienation. Overall less people fall through the cracks - less government oversight is needed. Less taxation. Less regulation. It ensures that children in all classes in society enjoy the middle class 'growing up in an intact family' privilege.

The transactional nature of relationships in neoliberal life is completely done away with under religious patriarchy, everything is long term, everything is deeply meaningful, everything is deeply consequential. The point is that in a non liberal society, your role as an individual is subjected to your role as a son, brother, husband and father. It's unironically a less selfish society.

Last edited:
Alhamdulillah!

based but still irrelevant to inceldom

I want to believe boyo, I want to believe

Holy shit that girl is a total sperg.

Stopped clicking after the second image.

@Wizard32 is gonna have a field day with this one :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bro I’m not clicking all that crap

i liked the part where the gays and furries are all wiped out

Except I don't want arranged marriages, however, I believe in a just, theocratic, technology-limited social patriarchy inscribed in law. Arranged marriages would be too forced. I just want to have a normal life and not spend my prime years housed in my room and watching Western civilization degenerate and slowly collapse. I want to live like how the 70s and 80s adult generation lived.

Holy shit that girl is a total sperg.
I wonder if deep down this comic is expressing her secret wish for a 23 year old husband?

She just turned 14 btw.

"hey look at me, i'm a 14 yo foid who watched the handmaid's tale on (((netflix))) and now I'm using the exactly same idea on my crappy comics *teehee*"
Plus, the graphic and the storywriting of that comics really suck, it looks like "Sonichu" by Chris Chan or some shit like that, but everyone congratulate she anyhow only because she's a foid.

Last edited:
Pretty based.

But what I see is that foids like to act men don't have duties in a religious patriarchy (literally 'the rule of fathers'). That is obviously not the case.

In patriarchal societies the patriarch of a family (often a grandfather) and his wife basically rule the family. Families are divided in a male sphere and a female sphere headed respectively by the patriarch and the matriarch. As a young man it's not like you are guaranteed a wife and a happy life, men are socially coerced to perform well in school and work, make the family proud and not be a degenerate.

Gays and lesbians would be relegated to monasteries, or would marry each other and LARP as a conventional couple while living a clandestine life as a gay or lesbian. There is a long tradition of highly discrete gay life, that was tolerated by authorities as long as it stayed hidden. Asexuals would marry a gay or lesbian and have a LARP marriage. Advantage of this arrangement is it guarantees offspring so high IQ, genius gays still get children, families preserve social and cultural capital within stable family units based on common genetic interest (bloodbond). Not loose, fragile, optional postmodern living arrangements called 'families'.

What you lose in terms of personal liberty is exchanged for a tight knit community throughout your whole life. No putting elderly in care homes, less atomization, less alienation. Overall less people fall through the cracks - less government oversight is needed. Less taxation. Less regulation. It ensures that children in all classes in society enjoy the middle class 'growing up in an intact family' privilege.

The transactional nature of relationships in neoliberal life is completely done away with under religious patriarchy, everything is long term, everything is deeply meaningful, everything is deeply consequential. The point is that in a non liberal society, your role as an individual is subjected to your role as a son, brother, husband and father. It's unironically a less selfish society.
Yet brown shitholes with arranged marriage are low IQ, violent and with 0 economic freedoms.
Get the fuck out of here with this orientalist dreaming.

She isnt aryan or got blue eyes, racist whore wanting to be white :jfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back