Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Spectrum & Incels; Can Black people be on the Spectrum?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Greetings ICs,

A question I have from my time in America might help me untangle my confusion. I just became curious about this recently and it helps me to cope and understand what's happening. Helps me survive I guess.

Firstly, many have made the statement that quite a larger number of Incels are on the autism spectrum in one way or the other.

During my time living in the U.S. I met a considerable amount of people for various reasons. I met a few white acquaintances who said they had an Autism diagnosis. But I never met any black person who either self-identified or was clinically identified as Autistic. Are there any you've encountered? I am trying to understand this. It seems to be exclusive to the white American population & another thing we have in common is of course our very objective observation is that MANY are experiencing the exact same things globally. But I do not know if I would ever self identify or be diagnosed Autistic. I don't even know if I would need one (a diagnosis). I didn't when I was in the States and I don't think any of the people I met during my time there would have agreed if I were to say "Hey I think I am on the autistic spectrum. Then, most of my acquaintances and the company I kept were what we now refer to as Incel or maybe "low-tier white cell". I had a friend who was on Incel.co and of course, that is how I came to know it existed. Previously I just hid the truth from my family and some friends because I was so embarrassed to go out in any social circles.

I'm glad I found the site. And I was talking with my friend back in the States about this. Question again is:

"Are their autistic black people who are also indentifing as Incels?"

Any thought would be much appreciated....

Last edited:
Oh shit, OP said the word Candlejack IRL thus he wa

Sorry, I should have clarified. Black as in blacks in America. "African - American". I'm sure they exist but from what I understand it is in very small numbers and also when it happens it is black folk who have grown up in white upscale neighborhoods.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing

Yes. Look at all black weebs for example, Autism knows no race and is a social curse for every man (even for those with rare/special talents).

There was one black guy in my school days that was very likely on the spectrum, he randomly talked about nascar for some reason. He also seemed to have no friends.
It probably occurs to more people that have solidarity habits regardless of race.

im rice and pretty autistic. its definately not exclusive to whites.

blacks probably have much lower rate of autism, though.

there are many psychological differences between races. blacks suicide rate is much less than other races, for instance. and their intelligence is also on average lower. and they act much more compulsively (which is a huge factor in how they commit way more crimes than other races)
I agree. But I wonder, are we missing the cultural influences or factors? We've mentioned so far only things about race. Autism seems to be much more of a phenomenon in Western culture. Why is that is what I am wondering ?

Last edited:
Rice & whites are more likely to have autism with blacks less likely but yes there are blacks autists.

It's probably harder to tell with blacks having an absurdly different set of social norms than whites and Asians.

Oh man. This is so sad. I hate this world so much I can’t even describe it anymore
There's nowhere in the hearts of normies for outsiders. They only pretend to be kind for social clout.

There's nowhere in the hearts of normies for outsiders. They only pretend to be kind for social clout.
They are only kind if they have something to gain from it.

They are only kind if they have something to gain from it.
Of course. Which is more theatrics than kindness. But that's all they know. Kinda like women

Knew a black guy in highschool who had it.

Maybe there's fewer black autistic because they tend to give birth at a younger age and aren't as saturated with psych drugs.

the west nowadays has much more awareness of autism, as well as much less stigma around it.

in much of the developing world , awareness of it is extremely low (autistic people are often perceived by others as well as self-perceived as "weird" rather than perceived as having a psychological condition), and due to that ignorance, stigma around all sorts of mental conditions is very high. you'd be ridiculed, looked down upon, if you tell others you're autistic.

i'd say autism in the west are currently over-diagonosed, while its very under-diagonosed in places in curryland , noodleland, non-western europe, and latin america
I tend to agree. But wouldn’t it be better to be thought of as just weird or particular than say, having it become a psychological or psychiatric condition? Half of what the mental health field does is bogus and anything associated with it generally gets a bad name.....

The Schizophrenia is more measurable and I wonder if the autism is a bi-product (i.e. a reaction to) of our very fucked up modern times and society’s failures on a large scale. The pressure it then creates manifests itself in numerous ways. People have to find a category for themselves which makes sense in absence of other previous categories throughout history. I am basically asking us to consider if it is a cultural phenomenon and perhaps not related to anything neurological in its cause.

Last edited:
no its way worse. as a rice in the west who grew up in noodle land and still know noodle culture very well, its worse to be perceived as weird in 3rd world countries than to be known as to be autistic in the west (especially America).

non-west are very intolerance of non-NT people. and im not just talking about autistic people, but all kinds of people who are not "normal". that include ugly people, fat people, short people, LGBT, religious people, disabled and disfigured people, any "weird" or "strange" people. the discrimination is very real.
I'm not sure I agree completely Dotrinfobe. In the West, in many circles they may not consider a run of the mill autistic person in a positive light, but maybe they just do not tell people what they honestly think about a whole lot of things. And the politeness I find people exhibit towards "Non-NT" folks is very difficult to judge objectively. I found its often times fake and fluffed up by the mental health field and related practitioners. Overall though, I think the benefits available to everyone who wants to work and live a decent life is more structured and organized in the West (it was the case people keep saying in the States for so long) so life might be less painful. But I'm not sure that the actual culture is less discriminatory in thought and mind, it just that their reactions might be different. Also, the Spectrum is so broad that people might be afraid it can apply to anything the person wants it to apply to. At least this is the unspoken rule about understanding The Spectrum, or at least that what I think.

However I do agree with you that in India (and like you say, in rest of East) people don't understand anything about anything like this, and hence for a truely or severely autistic person, the chaos in communication by many segments of the population at once make things harder always.

In the end, I suppose Western society is built to support this type of framework better.

Last edited:
Met some smart black dudes in my life (usually light skinned) but never once met a black dude on the spectrum.

I have aspergers (a high functioning autist basically but still autistic nonetheless) and I know it when I meet someone with autism.

Last edited:
i assume our different opinions on this matter is due to different perspective/life experience in different cultures.

since you're from curryland, and since curryland, SEA, latam, non-western europe etc. in general are more tolerant of non-NT people, so i think your opinion on acceptance of non-NT is reflective of that.

while on the other hand, noodle land happen to be the most anxiety-depression-suicide-social conformity-collectivist centric region in the entire world. japan, china, korea, etc. east asians are entirely different league when it comes to social pressure. if you're non-NT you face way more negativity from those society than other non-west places.

just a casual example, compare north korea vs. cuba. both still "communist" yet nk is ruled with an iron fist, while in cuba, people literally go on camera and shit on the regime lol to foreign youtubers. cuba also allow gays, trans, and i remember several years ago Cuba announced it would fund trans surgery with their public health care system JFL. while in NK, you can get arrested and whole family sent to labor camp coz you forgot to clean the dust off the supreme leaders' protraits on the wall at home.
Well it depends. You are partially right and in other areas, I'm not so sure what we are seeing. And the fact things have gotten so difficult vis-a-vis (through, faced with) what I will from now on call just "The Wohmen Problem" is telling us something is wrong on global scales. This is the problem which has seemingly exacerbated all other problems. My opinion is influenced by both curryland and America. My thinking at this point is open to opinions from any of us (like yourself) and it makes me feel better to discuss it with all of you here who are willing.

One thing that is interesting is that Autism-type of behavior or not literally EVERYONE in majority population of India got a girl/wife/married. There are literally men who clean toilets and drive dead smelly chickens around who are married with kids. Some of them probably even slept with one or two other women too in their earlier years. Point is, didn't matter Asperger-like stuff or missin one leg, or ugly as shit...married and with children was their outcome.

But now, in Asia land, Curryland and Western world countrys, we face problems and it's mainly The Wohmen Problem. Even if you are whatever is called "neuro-Typical" you face it and if you are Non-neuro-typical you also face it. But if I show my family the meaning of "Non-NT" and say "this is why I don't have wife or prefer to be more isolated" they won't understand shit.

In America, yes more people will understand but hard to say if it is "better" that way. Definitely better for getting some sort of disability clause if things get really bad or we get too depressed to work. East is unforgiving on that front.

Ha...I just started laughing thinking about all the American liberals who are constantly calling America such a oppressive n tough place. They should spend a few months in curryland and try to apply for an autism allowance in a school or work place...or try to see what happens when someone slams into their car on the road because nobody knows how to drive and then try to collect for damages. Each time something like this happens, to one of us lonely bastards, we of course suffer because there is not even the right woman by our side.

Met some smart black dudes in my life (usually light skinned) but never once met a black dude on the spectrum.

I have aspergers (a high functioning autist basically but still autistic nonetheless) and I know it when I meet someone with autism.
I see. This makes sense to me also.

i assume our different opinions on this matter is due to different perspective/life experience in different cultures.

since you're from curryland, and since curryland, SEA, latam, non-western europe etc. in general are more tolerant of non-NT people, so i think your opinion on acceptance of non-NT is reflective of that.

while on the other hand, noodle land happen to be the most anxiety-depression-suicide-social conformity-collectivist centric region in the entire world. japan, china, korea, etc. east asians are entirely different league when it comes to social pressure. if you're non-NT you face way more negativity from those society than other non-west places.

just a casual example, compare north korea vs. cuba. both still "communist" yet nk is ruled with an iron fist, while in cuba, people literally go on camera and shit on the regime lol to foreign youtubers. cuba also allow gays, trans, and i remember several years ago Cuba announced it would fund trans surgery with their public health care system JFL. while in NK, you can get arrested and whole family sent to labor camp coz you forgot to clean the dust off the supreme leaders' protraits on the wall at home.
One more thing I just thought of @Dotrinfobe

White guys who journey to India, (I have met 4 and been somewhat of good acquaintances with 2 of these 4 I know) seem to lose their Aspergers or Autistic traits or feelings. I knew one chap he and I games on some Borderlands together quite frequently. He was stationed here and recently left in the middle of the "pandemic". He self identified (think doctors agreed) that he was on "the spectrum". But here in India he stopped thinking he was autistic. He's going to come back too one day. Good chap.

feel bad for him i myself have schizo and assburger
Schizophrenia is probably real and can be debilitating. But...the highest end of the autism spectrum (high functioning Aspergers) is harder to explain.

This was interesting to watch. I know there are black people who have more severe autism. This gentleman seems more or less rational and his visual and auditory hallucinations are rare from what I understand. The white interviewer seems autistic also. Or trained in how to talk to him.

Last edited:
No, he's not. He has a girlfriend, for instance.
I said he seems autistic.(Aspergers) Maybe very mildly so, but still there. I have seen several people who say they are Asperger and have either a girlfriend or wife.

Yes, any race can have autism. Go to any anime club and any black people there will likely be on the spectrum. It's more brutal for black men to have autism due to societal pressure to thugmaxx and act basically the opposite of what autism is. Life is brutal for black autists.

Why would black people get autism?

We aren’t human, clearly:feelsseriously:

Yes, any race can have autism. Go to any anime club and any black people there will likely be on the spectrum. It's more brutal for black men to have autism due to societal pressure to thugmaxx and act basically the opposite of what autism is. Life is brutal for black autists.
I think that it's to blow a hole in these stupid theories....

So basically you are saying that autism is the hallmark of humbleness and since modern black people are ghetto fabulous and ego-inflated the ones who aren't are autistic? Anime-loving black autistics? Alright, I'm sorry it's time I start being honest to cut through the bullshit. I was an "international kid" who was living in America for a time and eventually returned to India because it's cheaper. (Among other reasons) I had several black acquaintances who liked anime and they weren't even close to what people might call autistic.

Try again.
Why would black people get autism?

We aren’t human, clearly:feelsseriously:
I'm not saying that black people can't get autistisim but I think that it's uncommon for cultural reasons. Also I am going to go ahead and say I don't believe there is Aspergers. Only severe autistisim..like in tha lovie Rain Man. After that a bunch of dumbass psychology babble people saw it and pop culture and parents and people begin using it as a crutch. Several white people I know who study it have confirmed this sentiment also.

Last edited: