Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Spartans had it right

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
there were no incels back then. Nowadays every piece of genetic trash is being forced to live because of medical breakthroughs and SJWs. 

"All life is equal" GTFO

Suicide is looked down upon because it´s the "easy way out". Yeah, go fuckyourself. You need to be seriously mentally strong to actually go through with it.

Eugenics would´ve spared incels a lifetime of hell.

main-qimg-b4c5a5466375bb6cb53b8e8042cdb57a

Getlooksordie said:
there were no incels back then. Nowadays every piece of genetic trash is being forced to live because of medical breakthroughs and SJWs. 

"All life is equal" GTFO

Suicide is looked down upon because it´s the "easy way out". Yeah, go fuckyourself. You need to be seriously mentally strong to actually go through with it.

This!

If I had been born a peasant, they might've left me out in the woods to die. Alas, I was born a Lannister of Casterly Rock.

If you are born ugly dwarf you better be born in rich family.

tyrion_lannister.png

Getlooksordie said:

"All life is equal" GTFO

This. Its time for modern Western cucks to take the Eugenics pill. Aberrations and abominations exist within the human race and must be permitted to propagate their genes.

Spartans could not afford weak links in the chain. Curse modern fucking medicine.

lol suicide is ridiculed cuz it breaks the illusion of society and (((they))) want taxes

Sparta produced the most brutal and unforgiving of men. My balls swell and hang a bit lower just imagining it. So, I understand the reasons for wanting to live an easy femoid life, I could never condone such as a man. Aside from desiring to be a temperamental herd following basic foid, it is in essence a cucking of your internal masculine life force. Not on my watch. But no offense to those that desire it. We just all have our own opinions, it's all gravy.