Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Soyboy Face

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
I was reading this ROK article and it dawned upon me that here in Europe and even in liberal France we haven't reached this level of cringe yet.
American men often love to mock the French for how faggoty they are though but it seems that feminism and stuff like that always originates in the USA and spreads via Hollyweird. After about 5 years it will happen here as well.

this is disgusting

people are blaming refugees in the comments wtf

soyboy23.jpg
SMV still higher than mine

soyboy30.jpg
:kys::kys::kys:

Feels good being med. i'll never be cucked this much

Maybe there is some conenction between that open mouth smile and numale culture. But the degree of overthinking is out of control again. This is what I hate about the manosphere.

Maybe there is some conenction between that open mouth smile and numale culture. But the degree of overthinking is out of control again. This is what I hate about the manosphere.
Some connection? Dude you gotta love the euphemism.

Some connection? Dude you gotta love the euphemism.
I still don't know where this comes from. Seen it a week ago on incels.is but I don't know anyone who actually makes such selfies.

Girls don't find these cucks attractive at all, they are just incels in denial.

Some of them get laid occasionally but they are not desired by females anyway.

Girls don't find these cucks attractive at all, they are just incels in denial.

Some of them get laid occasionally but they are not desired by females anyway.
This is what I imagine cucktears are like.

Mfw future incel
20180409 180741

Why is Nintendo a sign of a numale now?

Why is Nintendo a sign of a numale now?
I don't think it's as much about Nintendo itself as it is about being mollycoddled with a video game as a gift for letting your wife cuck you forever.

I don't think it's as much about Nintendo itself as it is about being mollycoddled with a video game as a gift for letting your wife cuck you forever.
It's only ever the Nintendo Switch. It looks like a fun console:(

It's only ever the Nintendo Switch. It looks like a fun console:(
That's because it's new. It's not like people can buy a new SNES nowadays.

This is the most disgusting shit I have seen in a while.
Indeed, with yellow teeth like that you keep your mouth closed. That's what I do.

I was reading this ROK article and it dawned upon me that here in Europe and even in liberal France we haven't reached this level of cringe yet.
American men often love to mock the French for how faggoty they are though but it seems that feminism and stuff like that always originates in the USA and spreads via Hollyweird. After about 5 years it will happen here as well.
I thought you were curry

Smiling with your mouth open = cuck

I never understand why one would pose for pics like this.

Ah yes, those army soldiers, notoriously effeminate men with diets comprised primarily of soylent (Which contains no actual soy itself)

Roosh might just be the most retarded faggot on the internet, and the soy meme is unfunny 4chan normie trash.

Attachments

• army.jpg
    army.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 71
Cline
This is also a form of soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5