Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The soulmatespill - the REAL reason you see incel tier men with girlfriends

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
Let’s say there are ruffly 8 billion people on the earth. And let’s say 1 of them is your “soulmate/the one” . That’s a 1 in 8 billion chance you meat them , only 18% of the world speak English so quarter those odds.

The likelihood of you running into the perfect woman is QUITE LITERALLY less than a 1% chance. Said woman would be someone with a personality that matches your perfectly , you would “complete each other”. The odd of this woman speaking the same language as you is 18%, about 50% is Muslim or Christian and many wouldn’t marry outside their religion, it’s a 1 in 193 chance you even live in the same country. And even if by stroke off luck you run into said woman odds are you won’t even speak to her. I struggle severely talking to attractive women , I blush and struggle keeping eye contact. Every single odd is against you and most people don’t get their perfect Match.

I view everything in ratios. If someone is a 7/10 but 5’1 then his face doesn’t matter but if someone is 6’10 but subhuman then his height doesn’t matter. Neither of them get girls. If one value is super high then it cancels the others out. Personality generally doesn’t matter but if it gets to soul mate level (9-10) then it cancels everything out
IMG 6824

The top bar represents looks and height.

Red: 0-3. This is the subhuman range. This for those below a 3 psl or below 4’5. The red means it cancels everything else out. If you’re in this section nothing else you do will impact your dating success , you will always be an incel

Blue: 4-8. This is the range where it can be impacted by other variables. If you’re ugly and 5’11 then you’ll do fine . If you’re 5’7 and decently attractive you’ll do fine . This range is where you don’t have one trait that makes anything you do redundant .

Gold: 9-10. Super attractive or super tall men. Nothing they do matters, they’ll always get the girl.

In summary:
Incel 0-3: one of his values (height, frame or looks) is so bad that nothing can save him, if he’s tall but super ugly then his height won’t matter.

Normie 4-8: this is the range where one value can effect another. If you a 4 but ur tall then you’ll be successful with women

Chad: one of his values is so great that it cancels out all his other values. If he’s short with a giga slayer face, he’s still gonna slay.

Now the second bar represents personality.

Black 0-9: personality doesn’t matter.

Gold 10: soulmates. This is when your personalities are so compatible it cancels EVERYTHING else out. Once again, this is Extremely unlikely

DNR no soulmate for my autism

Sounds cope but i wish it was true.

i have seen cases of this but the relationship typically will end by idiotic foid nature. I believe this 100% in terms of initiating interests. hybristophilia proves this to an extent. but once again, only for initial attraction and MAYBE sex once. women cannot truly love even with chad, its low iq lust driven hedonism

i have seen cases of this but the relationship typically will end by idiotic foid nature. I believe this 100% in terms of initiating interests. hybristophilia proves this to an extent. but once again, only for initial attraction and MAYBE sex once. women cannot truly love even with chad, its low iq lust driven hedonism
Exactly what I mean. This is like 0.001% chance