Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The song that Finland had to win the Eurovision 2006

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
They look like incels but they were demons cope

I love my Finngolian relatives, they are Haplogroup my N (igga). Long extended vowels are beautiful and good
I love that feature too
Tuli = fire
Tuuli = wind

Love that song I used to listen to it so much back in my Goth days thanks for the trip down memory lane

I love that feature too
Tuli = fire
Tuuli = wind
I don't speak Mongolian but I know that Mongolian has distinction between short/long vowels as well.

I don't speak Mongolian but I know that Mongolian has distinction between short/long vowels as well.
I had Mongolian roommates when I lived in China.
They have some similar words.
Mongolian khel is language
Finnish kieli is language

I had Mongolian roommates when I lived in China.
They have some similar words.
Mongolian khel is language
Finnish kieli is language
Vowel harmony as well and non tonality of Northern Mongoloid languages. I accept Finnish as a relative sooner than any Rice Mongoloid.

Jewrovision
Yeet2

Vowel harmony as well and non tonality of Northern Mongoloid languages. I accept Finnish as a relative sooner than any Rice Mongoloid.
Yes, vowel harmony exists in both languages too. It's over if you don't speak indo-European chad language

I like how the manlet monster cope with those shoes.

Next year Serbia won in Helsinki by sending a fat dyke, we were progressive before it was cool.

Finland doesn't exist dude, the eurovision is propaganda to make us think that it does.

All those bands with masks are incels

All those bands with masks are incels
That's true
The main singer was exposed (he didn't want to appear in media) and he looked like an incel

Lordi. I will never forget when they won this contest. Unfortunately it's so kiked now that you cannot take it seriously anymore.

Many men were there