Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The song "Hello" from Adele is about her wanting her beta supporter back

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
After she finished getting pumped and dumped by Chad she realized that she needs someone who will "treat her special" in her life, so she is trying to convince her beta guy friend from years ago who liked her to come talk talk to her again
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
She wants the beta bux supporter back in her life after she realizes that Chad will NEVER commit to her

Hello from the other side. I must have called a thousand times
She wants her validation puppet back after being heart broken by Chad. She knows this is the one guy she can always come back to and just cry on his shoulder after Chad rejects her.

Hello from the outside. At least I can say that I've tried. To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
Yeah...self explanatory. She knows the white knight beta had a crush on her, but she broke his heart by going with Chad Thundercocks in her lifetime.

Just fucking lol how egotistical women truly are. Redpilled fucking song once you start picking it apart.

All women are attention whores.

That sure stands out. Usually these days songs are about being fucked so hard that you have trouble walking the next morning (see: Side to side).

She's a dumb cunt anyway totally makes sense she's ready to finally settle down and betabux.

why u talk about normie songs tho