Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The son of Stormfront's founder comes out as transgender

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

As a child, Black came out to the world as a white nationalist on the syndicated daytime talk program “The Jenny Jones Show” in 1999. Then, while trying to hide their white nationalist credentials as a college student roughly a decade later, Black was outed in a student-run online forum. In 2013, Black came out yet again: In an article published by the Southern Poverty Law Center, Black condemned white supremacy and their famous family’s ideology and came out as an antiracist.

Now, in the memoir “The Klansman’s Son,” the 35-year-old child of former Ku Klux Klan leader Don Black and a close family friend of the notorious former KKK grand wizard David Duke is coming out as transgender.

In a phone call with NBC News, Don Black described the rift between himself and his child as “devastating.”

“All of my experiences with him were the most rewarding of my life, which made it particularly horrible,” Don Black said through tears, misgendering R. Derek Black. “Because we did go everywhere together.”

:feelskek:

There has to be some sort of profound psychological explanation for this. Perhaps it's the common denominator of congenital autism which causes identity disturbance and different potential ways of responding to it.

The father responded through the reassuring ideology of white nationalism, giving him a sense of belonging and purpose in an alienating world; whereas the son, who dealt with the mortifying fallout of intense social rejection from his peers in college due to his father's infamy, responded with transgenderism -- a way of falling in love with himself and his own physical features in a way that's socially acceptable (unlike racism).

It is ironic that whereas white nationalism seeks to promote fertility, transgenderism castrates. The latter is like the ultimate rebellion against the father.

Also, if race is to be considered a "social construct" and thus a ridiculous basis for identity, then what the hell is transgenderism? :lul:

Last edited:
Kikes are incredibly adept out sniffing out the weakness of both Individuals and societies. The transgenderism fad is just yet another facet of this fact.

Not even good parenting can overcome this poisonous social conditioning.

Last edited:
Transgenderism should be eradicated from society asap.

"Are you winning son?"

View attachment 1203397

View attachment 1203398

:feelskek:

There has to be some sort of profound psychological explanation for this: perhaps the common denominator of congenital autism which causes identity disturbance and different potential ways of responding to it.

The father responded through the reassuring ideology of white nationalism, giving him a sense of belonging and purpose in an alienating world; whereas the son, who dealt with the mortifying fallout of intense social rejection from his peers in college due to his father's infamy, responded with transgenderism -- a way of falling in love with himself and his own features in a way that's socially approved (unlike racism).

It is ironic that whereas white nationalism seeks to promote fertility, transgenderism castrates. The latter is like the ultimate rebellion against the father.

Also, if race is to be considered a social construct and thus a ridiculous basis for identity, then what the hell is transgenderism? :lul:
Total Tranny Death.

Kikes are incredibly adept out sniffing out the weakness of both Individuals and societies. The transgenderism fad is just yet another facet of this fact.

Not even good parenting can overcome this poisonous social conditioning.

So a guy with the last name Black decided to become a KKK leader? Dude was just begging to incur God's wrath.

THEOREM: transgenderism is a socially accepted form of narcissism, whereas racism is shunned

This has to do with the fact that unlike racism, which is a collective form of narcissism, transgenderism is inherently individualistic. The latter is therefore much more palatable to an individualistic, consumer-based soyciety, where elective "identities" that you can purchase and discard on a whim prevail over permanent and priceless inborn identities (namely, loyalty to the family and its extensions like racial allegiances).

Racism causes social friction in a racially diverse soyciety, and thus increased social problems -- resulting in managerial chaos for the ruling class who just want their cattle to go to work and generate profits (no matter the color of the cattle).

Transgenderism -- or rather, its progenitor: the erosion of gender roles -- enables capitalists to expand their markets as the distinctions between "male" and "female" demographics and thus "male" and "female" products disappear. It's like how racial desegregation was profitable for capitalists since they no longer needed to go through the logistical headache of marketing to Blacks and Whites separately anymore. They also took advantage of "white flight" to sell white people expensive suburban homes and cars (just so they could escape niggers easier, JFL).

Last edited:
THEOREM: transgenderism is a socially accepted form of narcissism, whereas racism is shunned

This has to do with the fact that unlike racism, which is a collective form of narcissism, transgenderism is inherently individualistic. The latter is therefore much more palatable to an individualistic, consumer-based soyciety, where elective "identities" that you can purchase and discard on a whim prevail over permanent and priceless inborn identities (namely, loyalty to the family and its extensions like racial allegiances).

Racism causes social frictions in a racially diverse soyciety, and thus increased social problems -- resulting in managerial chaos for the ruling class who just want their cattle to go to work and generate profits.

Transgenderism, if anything, enables capitalists to expand their markets as the distinction between "male" and "female" demographics and thus "male" and "female" products erode. It's like how racial desegregation was profitable for capitalists since they no longer needed to go through the logistical headache of marketing to Blacks and Whites separately anymore.
I noticed some left wing whites go out of their way to identify as trans, lesbian, gay, asexual, cluster B, even ASD and a whole laundry list of other mental illnesses. I think this might be partially motivated to find an ingroup affiliation that's more socially acceptable than taking pride in being white, which is taboo nowadays. So they cling on and latch onto whatever self constructed concept they have of themselves that's remaining available aside from race or ethnicity. This might happen less to ethnics because they simply aren't shamed for being proud of their cultural linguistic or racial identity as much, thus they have less incentive to dumpster dive through mental disorders to gain a sense of belonging.

I noticed some left wing whites go out of their way to identify as trans, lesbian, gay, asexual, cluster B, even ASD and a whole laundry list of other mental illnesses. I think this might be partially motivated to find an ingroup affiliation that's more socially acceptable than taking pride in being white, which is taboo nowadays. So they cling on and latch onto whatever self constructed concept they have of themselves that's remaining available aside from race or ethnicity. This might happen less to ethnics because they simply aren't shamed for being proud of their cultural linguistic or racial identity as much, thus they have less incentive to dumpster dive through mental disorders to gain a sense of belonging.
Self-constructed concept is right. All of these individualistic identities are basically on the same level of consumer trends/fads, like being goth or something :feelshaha:

It's like I point out in the OP: race has always been called a "social construct" by shitlibs and therefore something ridiculous to find salient and identify with. But your sexual fetish or mental illness du jour is worth broadcasting, according to these same people :feelsugh:

Unfortunately, soyciety does a good job of making this parody into a reality, precisely by making people into mentally ill and deranged perverts with no sense of shared historical context in the first place :feelscry:

TBH it is not wrong to say that whereas individualistic narcissists who pride themselves on their sexual fetishes and mental illnesses are retarded, the collective narcissists who embrace racial identity are basically LARPing. We live in an era of pronounced confusion, and history is no guidebook to the novel problems we are facing

I am aware of the irony that I call myself "Atavistic Autist" with the footnote "Intersectional autistic supremacy," btw. I am a part of this very dynamic.

Last edited:
Pray for David Duke, that is one of the worst things that could happen to a father.

Over for White Nationalistcels

Self-constructed concept is right. All of these individualistic identities are basically on the same level of consumer trends/fads, like being goth or something :feelshaha:

It's like I point out in the OP: race has always been called a "social construct" by shitlibs and therefore something ridiculous to find salient and identify with. But your sexual fetish or mental illness du jour is worth broadcasting, according to these same people :feelsugh:

Unfortunately, soyciety does a good job of making this parody into a reality, precisely by making people mentally ill and deranged perverts with no sense of shared historical context in the first place :feelscry:

TBH it is not wrong to say that whereas individualistic narcissists who pride themselves on their sexual fetishes or mental illnessness are retarded, the collective narcissists who embrace racial identity are basically LARPing. We live in an era of pronounced confusion, and history is no guidebook to the novel problems we are facing

I am aware of the irony that I call myself "Atavistic Autist" with the footnote "Intersectional autistic supremacy," btw
Some people just feel compelled to label themselves a meaningless invented artificial identity because they feel like there's something missing in their lives and they have an incessant compulsive urge to fill that void. When you dedicate your life to one singular pursuit and let it define who are you as a person so dominantly, you can easily switch it out for something else which defines you just as thoroughly in a self important way. The example in your OP just changed from making his entire identity about race to making his whole personal character focused on his sexuality.

I noticed some left wing whites go out of their way to identify as trans, lesbian, gay, asexual, cluster B, even ASD and a whole laundry list of other mental illnesses. I think this might be partially motivated to find an ingroup affiliation that's more socially acceptable than taking pride in being white, which is taboo nowadays. S
Makes sense. Jews ofc exempt from this.

BTW iirc Elon Musk also has a trans son.

Some people just feel compelled to label themselves a meaningless invented artificial identity because they feel like there's something missing in their lives and they have an incessant compulsive urge to fill that void

What's missing is always a close connection to other people

Whether you look at the stereotypical Chud shooter or tranny freak, you'll find someone with a history of being socially rejected

These are just two different responses to social separation distress :feelsthink:

One is based in history (racism), whereas the other is based in fantasy (transgenderism)

The former is pessimistic and depressive, whereas the latter is optimistic and like a fairy tale

But the tranny's overt optimism belies deep discontent, hence the tranny's high suicide rate; whereas the overt pessimism of the racist acts as the wellspring of idealism

The tranny is always destined to turn back into an ogre, like Fiona in Shrek

But the racist has historical nonfiction to take solace in -- the wonders of an ancient past, which might as well be Narnia considering the realities of the modern world (where billions must die)

Last edited:
White nationalist son last name Black came out as transgender. Stormcels, not even once kek

Stormcels and Trannymaxxers are two copes on the same coin, one larps as white chad ubermench and one larps as white stacy queen. At the neither can escape the blackpill, not ever

What's missing is always a close connection to other people

Whether you look at the stereotypical Chud shooter or tranny freak, you'll find someone with a history of being socially rejected

These are just two different responses to social separation distress :feelsthink:

One is based in history (racism), whereas the other is based in fantasy (transgenderism)

The former is pessimistic and depressive, whereas the latter is optimistic and like a fairy tale

But the tranny's overt optimism belies deep discontent, hence the tranny's high suicide rate; whereas the overt pessimism of the racist acts as the wellspring of idealism

The tranny is always destined to turn back into an ogre, like Fiona in Shrek

But the racist has historical nonfiction to lose himself in -- the wonders of an ancient past, which might as well be Narnia considering the realities of the modern world (where billions must die)
I'd argue trannies are people who are cast out of every social group to such an extent they have to invent a fake speshul identity to cope with reality. They're like the kids who got booted out of every club so they're forced to resort to creating their own loser's club to feel better about themselves.

It was all fine until he went to college and got brainwashed and shamed for being proud of being white, he was peer pressured and he wanted to fit in, so he troon out, doing a 180 and a reverse of his convictions, ideals, and entire personality and identity, and came out as an antiracist "woman" which is at the opposite extreme of being a white supremacist male
He didn't want to feel alone and he couldn't handle being an outcast that's perceived as evil and weird

I'd argue trannies are people who are cast out of every social group to such an extent they have to invent a fake speshul identity to cope with reality. They're like the kids who got booted out of every club so they're forced to resort to creating their own loser's club to feel better about themselves.
Trannies seem to take romantic rejection in a particularly bad way, and as a cope fall in love with themselves.

Racists are more concerned with social rejection in general, and their lack of same sex friends.

This would make sense, at least.

Love is a "magical" set of emotions, after all, so it is no wonder that trannies are fantasy-based copers. They wish to turn themselves into women through incantation to recreate the mystical wonders of love

History, on the contrary, is much more about the evolution of concrete social alliances, where women don't even matter that much

Last edited:
He became a libtard when he went to college.

The irony of being named black as a KKK member

Basically me, but with incels

Internet Nazis are annoying as fuck, that's the fate I hope they have, I don't care about Nazism or the Holocaust, but these guys obsessed with the white race in the 21st century are all sick in the head and hyperfocused on it.

Dude is probably one of the Zionist freemason cucks and they made his son a tranny as payment for the wealth and access and fame they gave him

Because chuds and trannies are two sides of the same coin

Hated by normal people
Possibly autism
No friends
Only accepted by the wrong group of people

Because chuds and trannies are two sides of the same coin

Hated by normal people
Possibly autism
No friends
Only accepted by the wrong group of people
To the point of Derek Black potentially having inherited autism from Don Black, it strikes me that the latter resembles Adam Lanza a bit.

The amount of autism among transgender people makes this a viable hypothesis, anyway.

"Are you winning son?"
His father must be coping so hard after finding out that his son is transgender. He tried to make his son a white supremacist who will be an advocate for the KKK but now he is supporting the LGBTQ community

His father must be coping so hard after finding out that his son is transgender. He tried to make his son a white supremacist who will be an advocate for the KKK but now he is supporting the LGBTQ community
It sounds like the son had been cucking out for a while, ever since being humiliated for his family ties in college

In fairness to the son, betraying his father and writing a book about it is a good way to make money

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually on good terms and this is all a LARP to bait shitlibs to give them money :lul:

Don Black was always perennially running short on money, to the point of threatening to close or restrict his forum if he didn't get more donations. Most of it was to finance his radio show, apparently, despite low viewership.

Last edited:
The jews won that battle...
);;;;;;

His son was probably autistic.

Believe me when I say the son is still racist as shit jfl. What a big joke

Trannycels rise up.