Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the solution to inceldom is killing your sex drive

X

xDisgrace

Banned
-
jfc at you idiots. what's the point in having sex drive if you're sub-human and will most likely never have sex? sex drive is only worth it if you're fucking sexy girls. not jerking off in your basement. killing your sex drive is the solution to inceldom.

The solution to inceldom is controlling women again.

I read ssri's make you dumb af.

Goes either way, really. I had a several-month period at 19 where my libido almost disappeared and I'd have to "remind" myself to jack off every week, with my mind drifting during the process. For once, I didn't have any acute feelings of sexual frustration, but I still recall it as the worst time of my life. With sexual desire goes vitality in general. If you're a youngcel, you likely won't be able to control your libido in isolation; if it wanes, it'll probably be a symptom of a larger malaise.

Conversely, I just got blueballed last week and that was miserable too. For several days, I was hard all day and had to masturabte at least 3x per day to keep control of my head. Desire, when all-consuming, is just about impossible to live with.

A matter of balance. Just try to ignore the foids you see in public. Do not register their presence.

I like jerking it. It feels good. Why get rid of your only pleasure in life?

A matter of balance. Just try to ignore the foids you see in public. Do not register their presence.
This and get a sex doll, seriously.

The solution to inceldom is controlling women again.

Why waste time with this when we can just build an army of sex robots to feed our desires? Regular women are obsolete.

This and get a sex doll, seriously.

Why waste time with this when we can just build an army of sex robots to feed our desires? Regular women are obsolete.
JFL at your sex robot cope.
We will be sticking our dicks in plastic while Chad gets all the prime pussy he wants.

Back to r/mgtow

JFL at your sex robot cope.
We will be sticking our dicks in plastic while Chad gets all the prime pussy he wants.

Back to r/mgtow
You can waste your time beating yourself up and feeling like a pathetic loser, or seizing a perfect opportunity to overcome this dumb ass gender war cycle. You're fucking coping if you think we can strip women's rights and somehow they won't just win them back in 300-400 years.

There's an endless cycle of men taking away women's rights and women somehow gain those rights back.

Last edited:
I wish, but nature is strong. Damn I hate it so much.