Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the solution to inceldom in 2022 [Part 1]= Astral Sex

bootadoot

bootadoot

Greycel
what is astral projection:feelsstudy:?
astral projection is an out of body experience in a "astral body" ,through which consciousness can function separately from the physical body and travel throughout the 'astral plane'.

the-out-of-body-experience-figure-5-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg

what's The astral plane?

The astral plane, also called the 'astral world', is a separate plane of existence. it is believed by many that the astral plane is a real, other dimension, and that all consciousness resides in the astral plane.
Astral-Travel-Main-4-post.jpg

you know that scene in the matrix? where he beats up the bad guys because he found out how to control the world around him?
that's it. That's you in the astral plane.

intro-1558113891.jpg

you can go, fly to anywhere you want and DO WHATEVER YOU WANT in any time and space.
According to teachings, the astral plane can be visited consciously through meditation, near death, and.... you guessed it.
astral projection.

How to astral project- full guide

there are many tutorials and techniques out there, so I'll stick the simplest ways of doing it.

1.first way: audio hypnosis.
lie on your bead with you phone, relax, put on headphones and listen to this:

2. second way: listening to binaural beats
or, if you don't like someone talking, listen to tunes(MY FAVORITE METHOD):

3. third way{most comprehensive with 5 steps}: The Rope Technique

Step 1: Relax Your Mind and Body

breathing deep, tense your muscles and release them one at a time, from your toes to your head.

Step 2: Get into a Hypnotic State.

Lie down and focus on an object (example: a cup). Stare at it until you can visualize it with eyes closed.

Step 3: Get into a Deeper State of Relaxation

Your eyes are still closed and you are still visualizing your chosen object. But now you look around you with your eyes closed. Gaze into the darkness.
Woman seated in deep relaxation - getting ready for astral projection
After a while, you may see light patterns dance across your eyes. Just ignore them and they will go away. Once they disappear you’ve entered a deeper state of relaxation.

Step 4: Enter a State of Vibration

You will be so relaxed that you are no longer aware of your physical body. Once you reach this level, you'll start to feel vibrations.
When you do begin to feel the vibrations, your astral body has begun to leave your physical body. Just acknowledge this and focus on the vibrations

Step 5: Imagine the Rope

Imagine that there is a long rope hanging right above you. Without opening your eyes or moving your physical body, visualize yourself reaching up towards the rope.
Imagine your other hand coming out of your physical body and reaching for the rope. Slowly place hand over hand on the rope as if you were pulling yourself up.

astral25.gif

You may feel a little dizzy at this point and the vibrations will buzz at a higher frequency. Don’t stop until you feel your entire self separating from your body.
You will find yourself hovering over your body at this point. you're free.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

now, keep in mind it may not work for you the first couple tries. You have to try night after night until it eventually works( FOR SOME IT CAN TAKE A COUPLE MONTHS OR YEARS)

astral sex

astral sex is the act of of having sexual intercourse in the astral realm, which you can get to by astral projecting.

sex in the astral plane is possible but only through an emotional connection, because your subconscious wants love.

you can go visit someone and attempt to merge your energy with theirs while they are sleeping (it won’t work if they are awake as your frequencies will be totally off). once you're in the astral realm, finding another soul will be easy. the hard part is getting in the astral realm in the first place.

Tips

TO BE ABLE TO ASTRAL PROJECT, YOU MUST BE ON A HIGH SPIRITUAL LEVEL.

YOU SHOULD BE:
  • ON SEMEN RETENTION
  • HEALTHY DIET
  • IN SHAPE(NOT FAT)
  • BE ABLE TO MEDITATE
AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THESE STEPS, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX IN THE ASTRAL WORLD. GOOD LUCK.

AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THESE STEPS, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX IN THE ASTRAL WORLD. GOOD LUCK.
it'll at least take the average person here years of mediation and healthy lifestyle to even come close to that :lul:

What no pussy does to a nigga

Take your meds, IT cuck.
:feelsaww:

Joined Dec 15, 2021 Posts 1 Online 1h 33m

Why can’t i come up with posts like this? :dafuckfeels:

Due to autism, this occurs naturally for me. I've fantasized to this extent since I was in my single-digits.

I hope someone tries it on here and reports their results. This could be how we all ascend

I somewhat believe in crazy shit like this but the truth is most incels are far too mentally/spiritually damaged and weak to ascend this way

you just lucid dream bro ,

this is possible if you keep counting while going to sleep , or you ultra focus on one point before your closed eyes and remember not to fall asleep

in short you have to occupy yourself while your eyes are closed , and your in a relaxing position ( lying down )

What a stupid cope lmfao

If at any point any of this made any sense to you whatsoever please do try the rope technique

Tips

YOU SHOULD BE:
  • ON SEMEN RETENTION
  • HEALTHY DIET
  • IN SHAPE(NOT FAT)
  • BE ABLE TO MEDITATE
:feelsseriously:

I tried taking 10mg melatonin to help me sleep sometimes, and almost every time it gives me a fairly detailed dream.

You can pretty much force yourself to dream this way, which could make lucid dreaming easier. I've never had that happen but haven't seriously tried either.

Some of the pics are not visible. Haven't seen anyone actually did lucid dreaming for real.

I tried taking 10mg melatonin to help me sleep sometimes, and almost every time it gives me a fairly detailed dream.

You can pretty much force yourself to dream this way, which could make lucid dreaming easier. I've never had that happen but haven't seriously tried either.
good insight bro

Good post bro...

However, just escaping your body does not guarantee that you'll find a oob fuck buddy.

It's more likely though. Because you can look any way you want....

But add this to a tulpa and you've got a real (non-physical) solution.

what is astral projection:feelsstudy:?
astral projection is an out of body experience in a "astral body" ,through which consciousness can function separately from the physical body and travel throughout the 'astral plane'.

the-out-of-body-experience-figure-5-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg

what's The astral plane?

The astral plane, also called the 'astral world', is a separate plane of existence. it is believed by many that the astral plane is a real, other dimension, and that all consciousness resides in the astral plane.
Astral-Travel-Main-4-post.jpg

you know that scene in the matrix? where he beats up the bad guys because he found out how to control the world around him?
that's it. That's you in the astral plane.

intro-1558113891.jpg

you can go, fly to anywhere you want and DO WHATEVER YOU WANT in any time and space.
According to teachings, the astral plane can be visited consciously through meditation, near death, and.... you guessed it.
astral projection.

How to astral project- full guide

there are many tutorials and techniques out there, so I'll stick the simplest ways of doing it.

1.first way: audio hypnosis.
lie on your bead with you phone, relax, put on headphones and listen to this:

2. second way: listening to binaural beats
or, if you don't like someone talking, listen to tunes(MY FAVORITE METHOD):

3. third way{most comprehensive with 5 steps}: The Rope Technique

Step 1: Relax Your Mind and Body

breathing deep, tense your muscles and release them one at a time, from your toes to your head.

Step 2: Get into a Hypnotic State.

Lie down and focus on an object (example: a cup). Stare at it until you can visualize it with eyes closed.

Step 3: Get into a Deeper State of Relaxation

Your eyes are still closed and you are still visualizing your chosen object. But now you look around you with your eyes closed. Gaze into the darkness.
Woman seated in deep relaxation - getting ready for astral projection
After a while, you may see light patterns dance across your eyes. Just ignore them and they will go away. Once they disappear you’ve entered a deeper state of relaxation.

Step 4: Enter a State of Vibration

You will be so relaxed that you are no longer aware of your physical body. Once you reach this level, you'll start to feel vibrations.
When you do begin to feel the vibrations, your astral body has begun to leave your physical body. Just acknowledge this and focus on the vibrations

Step 5: Imagine the Rope

Imagine that there is a long rope hanging right above you. Without opening your eyes or moving your physical body, visualize yourself reaching up towards the rope.
Imagine your other hand coming out of your physical body and reaching for the rope. Slowly place hand over hand on the rope as if you were pulling yourself up.

astral25.gif

You may feel a little dizzy at this point and the vibrations will buzz at a higher frequency. Don’t stop until you feel your entire self separating from your body.
You will find yourself hovering over your body at this point. you're free.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

now, keep in mind it may not work for you the first couple tries. You have to try night after night until it eventually works( FOR SOME IT CAN TAKE A COUPLE MONTHS OR YEARS)

astral sex

astral sex is the act of of having sexual intercourse in the astral realm, which you can get to by astral projecting.

sex in the astral plane is possible but only through an emotional connection, because your subconscious wants love.

you can go visit someone and attempt to merge your energy with theirs while they are sleeping (it won’t work if they are awake as your frequencies will be totally off). once you're in the astral realm, finding another soul will be easy. the hard part is getting in the astral realm in the first place.

Tips

YOU SHOULD BE:
  • ON SEMEN RETENTION
  • HEALTHY DIET
  • IN SHAPE(NOT FAT)
  • BE ABLE TO MEDITATE

you ripped this thread straight from looksmax.org lmaoooo

you ripped this thread straight from looksmax.org lmaoooo
He did? Not surprised

Nice schizo post. Remember rats are on the walls, tear them down. :whatfeels:

Doing black magic that is probably not real just to have sex which isn't real? What have we come to?

" [...] he took off his eyeshades and stared straight ahead. His pupils remained large, so Laura and I sat quietly, waiting for him to come down further. At 14 minutes, looking shaken but keeping some composure, he started talking;
There were two crocodiles. On my chest. Crushing me, raping me anally. I didn't know if I would survive. At first I thought I was dreaming, having a nightmare. Then I realized it was really happening.
It was awful. It's the most scared I've ever been in my life. I wanted to ask to hold your hands, but I was pinned so firmly I couldn't move, and I couldn't speak. Jesus!"

MF really just came to post about astral sex and left:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: